- GTRLIFE Feature GTR of the Month April 2016
- Championship Defending Nissan GTR Wins SUPER GT RD 1
- Nissan GTR Breaks GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for Fastest Drift
- Nissan GTR NISMO GT3 Returns to Nurburgring 24HR
- Additional 2017 GTR Details Revealed at Japanese Launch
- 2020 Nissan GT-R Will Be a Hybrid with Hypercar Performan...
GT-R Life Premier Sponsors
GT-R Life Int'l Sponsors
Tweets by @GTRLife
R U Faster Than A Redneck ?
Make sure and check out the Speed Channel this Monday at 9 pm to the SSP GT-R go heads up against the Redneck Mafia for $10,000 !
The car he’s driving – a Year One built, 600-horsepower 1969 DynaCorn Camaro – is reminiscent of Trans Am racing’s glory days. It’s an overflow of performance, as Schneider tries to harness the car’s LS-7 crate engine, custom competition camshaft, GMPP dry-sump oiling system, fabricated headers, Tremac five-speed transmission and its Quadralink, four-link race suspension. It’s a car built for competitive road racing.