Godzilla 700

15 replies to this topic

#1 Grey Wolf Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:19 AM

Grey Wolf
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 17 posts
Hello! Some peoples, who are partners of Hennesey Perfomance, here in Russia, told me that HP have absolutely new kit Godzilla 700 - 700hp upgrade, including modified turbos. (!) And that HP have car this installed kit, and it been tested on tracks and roads, and gearbox and engine is OK.
Posted Imagehttp://images.drom.r...11816/98536.jpg Some more info?

#2 celsius Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:34 AM

celsius
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,440 posts

View PostGrey Wolf, on Dec 17 2008, 02:19 AM, said:

Hello! Some peoples, who are partners of Hennesey Perfomance, here in Russia, told me that HP have absolutely new kit Godzilla 700 - 700hp upgrade, including modified turbos. (!) And that HP have car this installed kit, and it been tested on tracks and roads, and gearbox and engine is OK.
Posted Imagehttp://images.drom.r...11816/98536.jpg Some more info?

wow, nice prices for what is basically the HKS GT570kit installed :shiftdrive:

#3 Arsinek Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:10 AM

Arsinek
  • Members
  • R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
hehe.

so did hennessy make any new parts him/them selves?

#4 XMMAN Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:13 AM

XMMAN
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 284 posts
i would love to know without any transmission upgrades or coolers how they can say that 700hp package is going to be safe on the car.. Now if they would warranty their claims, it could be interesting!

Sirius/(((XM)))

#5 MindlessOath Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:54 AM

MindlessOath
  • Supporter
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,284 posts
These are mostly lies from a sad person. also a repost.
http://www.nagtroc.o...mp;hl=Hennessey
thats the original thread. you spelled hennessey wrong (its in the pic btw :P) so a search probably wouldnt have came up with any results.

in anycase DONT buy anything from this guy. he lies, cheats, steels etc. he makes good parts cheap and brake, he has loads of complaints and gets banned from forums because of his attituted and basically is not fit for society.

he will swindle whenever possible and is only good for media attention with DEMO cars and high numbers.

btw you notice the hks gt570kit in the picture, yet the hks is photoshoped out. but not only that, but he is using the cobb kit and didnt mention cobb.

These numbers are not even tested, its just material to make headlines because he is a fool that does that before the actuall testing. anyone to let him work on there GT-R is not very smart.

#6 jmunjr Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

jmunjr
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,840 posts
I see the HKS "watermark" jut fine...

View PostMindlessOath, on Dec 17 2008, 07:54 AM, said:

These are mostly lies from a sad person. also a repost.
http://www.nagtroc.o...mp;hl=Hennessey
thats the original thread. you spelled hennessey wrong (its in the pic btw :P) so a search probably wouldnt have came up with any results.

in anycase DONT buy anything from this guy. he lies, cheats, steels etc. he makes good parts cheap and brake, he has loads of complaints and gets banned from forums because of his attituted and basically is not fit for society.

he will swindle whenever possible and is only good for media attention with DEMO cars and high numbers.

btw you notice the hks gt570kit in the picture, yet the hks is photoshoped out. but not only that, but he is using the cobb kit and didnt mention cobb.

These numbers are not even tested, its just material to make headlines because he is a fool that does that before the actuall testing. anyone to let him work on there GT-R is not very smart.

2009 Nissan GT-R, Premium Edition, Gunmetal/Black, Clear front & rear markers, HKS resonated mid-pipe, JRZ RS Pro Silent Coilovers, Forged sway bars, Alcon Superkit BBK, Kognition rear wing, Aeromotions front splitter, BSE transmission cooler, DIY front brake cooling ducts, flatulence-infused seat cushions

#7 JasonGTR Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

JasonGTR
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 26 posts
Yea the big HKS watermark is staring you right in the face

#8 MindlessOath Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:45 PM

MindlessOath
  • Supporter
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,284 posts
LMAO hennessey they used the hks image strait from the hks site.... lmao
notice how they used the same pic
http://www.hksusa.co...oducts/3610.jpg

but still photoshoped it, and LMAO the watermark is still there! LMAO stupid fool

#9 Retromoe Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:12 PM

Retromoe
  • Members
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
i heard this though a grapevine that if you give your car to this guy you'll need about 5 lawyers to get it back from him.

Posted Image

#10 Kickhard Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:38 PM

Kickhard
  • Members
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
I questioned this AD as soon as I saw it.  This is clearly a Hennessey advertisment. The pics are not even on Hennessey's  web site yet. How did the OP get it?  So what I figure is that someone just finished the photoshopping the pics and posted them here under the fake russians screen name.

No pics of a real car. No pics of their own parts(HKS parts in pic). No real dyno #'s. = NO CAR (until some fool gives him their car to develop and work on)

Edited by Kickhard, 17 December 2008 - 01:41 PM.

Current rides: 2009 Nissan GTR Super Silver-2008 IS-F Star Fire Pearl /Black-2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Old rides: 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS-2005 Subaru STI Black/Gold wheels-2004 E55 AMG-2004 Ford Lightning-2007 Mini Cooper S-2001 ML55 AMG-1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 800rwhp-1981 Mercedes 280SE euro spec

#11 GTM Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:41 PM

GTM
  • Members
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 751 posts
what a joke.... lol.

GT Motoring offers complete serivce, suspension corner balancing, race prep, installations, and full car GTR builds. Custom carbon fiber and interior work is also available and per customers specifications. Please contact us with any inquiries! (sales@gtmotoring.com)

Zele
Authorized USA Dealer
Amuse
Authorized USA Distributor

AIM: JsRacingNA

#12 Kris@GTRBlog Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

Kris@GTRBlog
  • Media
  • R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts
I can't believe the free press Hennessey get every time they announce they will overcharge suckers on some new product.

They don't even bother to create their own brochure, just copy and paste some images from Nissan and HKS. And they want how much for this?

Geez

Posted Image
GTRBlog.com- Your Source for R35 GT-R News

#13 celsius Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

celsius
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,440 posts
guys being a "high end" car enthusiast, I have magazines from dupont registery and there was a double page ad similar to what was pictured above! Hennessey is trying to capitalize on the success of the GTR.

Edited by celsius, 18 December 2008 - 09:03 AM.

#14 MindlessOath Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:41 AM

MindlessOath
  • Supporter
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,284 posts
he talks so much smack about the japanese cars in particular the GT-R. he doesnt care about it, just the press.

#15 ShahulX Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:28 AM

ShahulX
  • Members
  • Who Dat !

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts
Better kits will be out soon I believe

Current car : 2011 Boxster Spyder- (6MT, cf sport buckets, sport chrono, pagid yellows, gt3 brake ducts, fabspeed race) Audi B6 S4 cab (sprint blue), 2010 Highlander Hybrid Limited

Former cars: 2009 NISSAN GTR PREMIUM ( Delivered !! 8/05/08 Ivory Pearl with Black leather )
2010 Evolution X, MK6 VW Gti, Subaru Outback and Forester XT 5mt, evolution 8 gsr, 94 supra, tsx 6mt, 2 preludes, rsx type S, 99 & 01 miatas, ridgeline, passport, integra, 06 accord, 07 crv, 00 eclipse gt

[/b]
[/color]

#16 MindlessOath Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

MindlessOath
  • Supporter
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,284 posts
ya, actually now that i think about it again... others are making huge strides in power with actuall real data and testing. some info will be out in about 8 days on one kit. the other kits will be next year one in feb one in march i think.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users