Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2013 White LP570-4 Superleggera - Underground Racing 1R Package

8K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  MikeMAN987 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The time has come to move on to another Underground Racing project
and therefore the "TX2K Lambo" is for sale!

The car is a 2013 Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica. She is perfect in every way. As you know, finding a white LP570-4 Superleggera is hard enough, but finding a 2013 is virtually impossible. This is a 50th anniversary Edizione Tecnica model and has every option available. She was purchased new from Lamborghini Houston, I have all original paperwork and books/keys/etc… MSRP was $270k and options include:

Multimedia System +
Travel Package
LED Lights Package
Carbon Fiber engine bay
HomeLink
Rear View Camera
Interior Chrome
Anti Theft System
Floor Mats
AD Personam Interior
Carbon Ceramic Brakes (part of the Edizione Tecnica package, along with orange calipers, orange interior stitching, 50th anniversary badging,

She currently has 1,800 miles on the odometer and is in near perfect shape. The ONLY imperfection on the whole car that I am aware of is a tiny spec that is under the clear coat (attempted to capture in pic below) that is a "personality flaw" from the Lamborghini factory. This tiny spec is on the back of the car above the rear bumper. Otherwise, I do not know of a mark, scratch, chip, or any other "imperfection" anywhere on this car. The car has a clear bra on the front bumper, hood, front fenders and mirrors. The clear bra was installed by EVS Motors in Houston, TX on the first day I had her.

Suspension/wheel modifications include HRE P104 wheels finished in gloss black with HRE Carbon Fiber center caps ($600 option) and UGR lowering kit (approximately 0.75" all the way around).

The car has an Underground Racing (http://undergroundra...bo-lp570-4.html) 1R package which includes the following:

Underground Racing Custom Twin Turbo System

- Custom twin billet 67mm turbochargers
- Tial billet wastegates
- Tial billet blow off valves
- Custom fabricated stainless steel 3.5" exhaust using aircraft quality metal
- Ultra lightweight stainless steel mufflers
- Exhaust Finish Options: high temp heat coating or polished mirror finish
- Custom fabricated stainless steel air induction using aircraft quality metal
- K&N air filters
- High quality silicone hose
- High pressure T-bolt clamps for intake pressure tubes
- High quality v-band clamps for exhaust connections
- Custom heat shielding and high quality heat wrap
- Custom Air/Water intercooler system with high flow water pump
- High flow intercooler water heat exchanger
- Custom ice water reservoir
- Underground water reservoir top
- Show quality polishing on turbo compressor, intercooler and charge piping.
- Crankcase ventilation system

Underground Racing Custom Billet Short Block

- Full blue print and balanced race short block
- Carrillo billet rods
- CP custom reverse dish race pistons
- CP spiral locks
- CP .180+ wall wrist pins
- CP oil rail support
- Custom steel cylinder sleeves
- Main bearings
- Rod bearings
- Total seal TNT file fit rings

Underground Racing Fuel System

- High flow fuel pumps
- Custom aluminum fuel rails
- All Aeroquip stainless steel fuel line and aluminum fittings
- Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Upgraded fuel injectors

In addition to the above modifications, the car has:

- Tilton clutch capable of holding 2,000 whp (drives like near stock on the 09 and newer cars, video available upon request)
- Billet 1-6 gears
- Billet drop down gears
- MoTeC boost by gear system tuned by John Reed
- Race heads
- Upgraded fuel system
- Brake boost (this is a new feature as of a few months ago on the 2009 and newer cars)
- UGR proprietary "quick shift" e-gear program

The car has 4 power settings:

Setting 1: 900 whp on 93 octane pump gas
Setting 2: 1150 whp on 93 octane pump gas
Setting 3: 1280 whp on MS109 unleaded gas
Setting 4: 1500 whp on VP Import leaded gas

The car is smooth as silk and VERY fast. She runs below 4 seconds 60-130 on PUMP GAS at 1150 whp. Lastly, here are all the pictures you will want of the car. Feel free to ask any questions I may not have answered:

Price: $335,000 - if you are interested please email all inquiries to tx2kenterprises@yahoo.com

You will spend $390,000-$400,000 to duplicate this car…get her now without the wait! Serious inquiries only and please, no low ballers. I can help any potential buyers arrange financing. More pics available upon request.

See less See more
#15 ·
Beautiful car! GLWS! I'm curious who does these kinds of loans and what are the usual terms? I would imagine that you would have to use your home as collateral besides having excellent credit.

#7 ·
Thanks guys!!!!! If you want a car "assessment" and "impression" from a "neutral third party" GTR brother......then ask HF5 (Henry Fernandez). He came over during TX2K14 and we did some blasts.

I'm certain he will confirm that the car is fast as FU_K and drives like "stock".

Peter

#8 ·
I can honestly say that this car is the most amazing thing I've ever ridden in. I've been in a stock SL EGear and the upgraded shifting on Peter's car is so much better, comparable to my 14 S-Tronic R8, so smooth. Sat passenger on a few pull and it was quick and that assessment was after driving my Alpha 16 GTR the night before doing 180mph plus pulls. If I could get into one of these I would definately jump on this deal.

#10 ·
Thanks for the thoughts Henry!!!!!!

Achee, the nice thing is......you can go slow in this car too. So if no shits are given about going fast then you can look like you are going fast even when you are at a stop. Hehehehehe

Peter

#11 ·
This makes me sad, partially because it's not in the budget but partially happy because I'll know I'll get to ride in whatever Pete has next year at TX2K15.

GLWS, I can't think of a more meticulous owner. I'm sure this won't last.

#16 ·
Or find one more guy and each have it 1 month out of the year! ;)

#19 ·
Jason I actually sent the car back to UGR in b/w roll race testing and TX2K14 to upgrade to a 1R. Anyone that asked me at TX2K14 I told!

Peter

#21 ·
Piano, in my personal opinion the 1R is the PERFECT package for this car. The car drives like stock (see Henry's post above) and is an animal at full boost. NOT LAGGY at all b/c the 09 and newer cars are direct injected and have much better heads than the older cars. If you were in Houston, I'd give you a ride!
I would imagine that the high HP GTR's are much more laggy, this would be strictly as a result of the smaller displacement of the GTR.

Peter

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.