Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2009 Lamborghini LP560-4 For Sale NY/NJ Area

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BobbysandsGTR 
#1 ·
Planning on selling my LP-560, and get into either a 650 McLaren or Huracan -

Specs -

2009 LP560-4, EVERY available option except coming home (Original window sticker of $260,000) - Carbon brakes, branding, leather 2, Q-citura, power/heated seats, travel pack, Verde calipers, glass bonnet, tinted windows and side markers, FabSpeed exhaust, 28k miles, clear bra since it was new, and I've had the entire front clip redone about 2 years ago.

Never had an issue with the car except a bad window switch that replaced under warranty. Car has needed NOTHING. Oil and trans fluids changed at regular intervals. Always indoors, never seen snow, may have been in the rain twice since I've owned it (I bought it over 4 years ago with ~3k on it).

I had all of the interior redone (it was black leather with black stitching, and leather 2 in black, so it was a bit boring) - So I had Alcantara added to the center of the seats with Verde stitching, Alcantara added to the door armrest with Verde stitching, and painted the center console and gauge surrounds in Verde.

Located in the NY/NJ area - I'm available anytime you want to see it. Will ship at buyers expense.

e-mail is best since I'm not on here too often -

Tooslo4me AT aol dot com

Some pics from when I commissioned Webb Bland to photograph it - (Also pic of receipts for all the work, oil changes, gear oil changes, tints, clear bra, interior, tires, etc, etc that were ever done)

Priced at $145,888

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.