Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Seat Thread

17K views 66 replies 31 participants last post by  jdmrb1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Man do we need an aftermarket seat thread for everyone to post pics. It's so hard to decide. Leaning towards Bride right now but who knows. Convince me. Post up folks. Here's a few I've found trolling.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Few that I've done:

Tecnocraft:

#8 ·
Yeah, to anyone thinking the Tecnocraft or Tillet seats being uncomfortable you are in for a surprise.

They are extremely comfortable for only weighing 6-10 pounds.

#11 ·
It's just the angle of the lens.

They sit no higher than the OEM seats.

#18 ·
Nice seats!

What sliders did you use? I believe the recaro sliders are universal..? Correct me if I'm wrong..

I have a pair of Recaro SPG XL's that I never installed in my E92 M3 and would like to install them soon if my hardware will work..

Thanks!

#15 ·
Still waiting for these 2014 sportsters to be released

Recaro japan has the best options

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Cusco/Bride Zeta III

Attachments

#25 ·
If I get bucket seats that don't recline, will I be able to slide the passenger seat forward enough to put my kid in her car seat? As of now the stock seats folded forward give me barely enough room to squeeze her in. Or will I need to get a reclinable seat? I notice most reclinable seats are those annoying dial knobs that take forward to lean forward. Any options out there?

#27 ·
Went to ASM yesterday to get fitted for seats. My goal is to save as much weight as possible while keeping comfort if I can. Want to go full bucket, all the Recaro's at ASM I only found 2 that were even close to fitting me. I'm 6'1" 190 lbs so nothing huge. Really liked the Sportster Limited Edition but it's 3 times heavier than a full bucket. Leaning now towards to Bride Zeta III since they have larger sizes.

#28 ·
Love the look of those Technocrafts. How much weight savings over the factory seats? Any prayer of my 6'2" 250 lb linebacker-build ass fitting in them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.