Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Palmer Motorsports Park....

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  gilly6993 
#1 ·
Their website has been revamped and looks like the track is making progress....anyone planning on joining?....no pricing yet but hopefully they will be in line with Thompson....looking forward to something that's a little over a half hour away for me....

Sent from my SM-N900V using GT-R Life mobile app

#2 ·
We could not wait and joined Thompson. We are very interested in the progress of Palmer and Club Motorsports.

Scott

#3 ·
Yea I figured and I'm sure Thompson is closer for you guys.....I'm am just waiting to see what pricing is for Palmer.....I'm think Thompson is priced just right and hope Palmer goes that route and not follow Lime Rock or Monticello.....Palmer is a half hour from me so that would be perfect....if it's overpriced you may see me at Thompson.....regardless of which one this winter you'll see my car as I need to get it track ready....

#7 ·
Well they're a long way from being done and I would expect some serious barriers......no way a car is going to be able to go off those embankments....a lot of elevation and as you said little room for error....

#8 ·
Guess I'll have to wait and see the finished product. It just looks like every turn involves a big rock to smash in, a cliff to fall off or trees. Not me I'm worried about, just other drivers.

But let's not let me rain on this parade. The track layout looks amazing.
The northeast needs more tracks, glad to see we got a new one. I don't think Monticello counts since it's essentially a country club only and they don't hold public track events. None that I know of at least.

#11 ·
While it may be a good price too many it's all about track time....personally I would rather pay more for a decent amount of track time....

#22 ·
I can't wait for this! I am only 45 minutes away. Does anyone know if there is any plans for a drag strip here as well? Would be so nice to have that as well.

#23 ·
I can't say for sure but my guess is no strip....

#25 ·
A friend of mine ran it as well....je loved it also....only complaint is there is no room for error....

Sent from my SM-N915V using GT-R Life mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.