207 replies to this topic

#201 Eagletanggreen

Eagletanggreen

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

Well it been a long ten year MC but Im back!!!

Who's in the Fayetteville NC / RDU area. I just picked up 2017 and I have 1000miles on it and well I cant leave things alone :)

Forged Performance Built&Tuned
700WHP JWT 850BB TT
VIR RedLine Time Attack Winner!
11.1@ 133mph
All Out!

#202 showgun

showgun

R32 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

Oh wow, Louie! What's up man! This is Larry, I have a modded '09! Was coming back to Fayetteville, but orders got changed... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted Image
2003 Z33 Millennium Jade, Track (SOLD)
ARC|Bride|ChargeSpeed|Cosworth|DAMD|HKS|JWT|Mastergrade|NISMO|STANCE|SSR (SP3)|TurboXS|VOLK (RE-30)|VISracing|Vortech

2009 Super Silver, Premium Edition R35
ALCON|AMS|BBS|COBB|ENDLESS|Forged Performance|GTC TITAN|Speed For Sale| Swift Springs

#203 Thelandshark

Thelandshark

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

New member in Apex.  Would like to meet up with some local members if anyone is interested.

#204 Rich@ViscontiTuning

Rich@ViscontiTuning

R32 Member

• Vendors
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:56 PM

New member in Apex.  Would like to meet up with some local members if anyone is interested.

Check out Cars and Coffee. Few members go out there frequently. Also, theres a large group called the GTR Crew from the Charlotte area. There is a WannaGoFast Half Mile event this weekend in Charlotte and they're all going. Will be lots of local gtr owners there. Ill be attending as well. Would love to meet up with ya. 

RICH@VTUNE.US

WORLDS MOST POPULAR FLEX FUEL KIT! |

MAKE TUNE ADJUSTMENTS & DATALOG FROM YOUR APPLE DEVICE WITH ECUTEKS BLUETOOTH KIT! |

VENT YOUR BLOW OFF VALVES WITH A SPEED DENSITY KIT!

MESSAGE OR CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR A GTRLIFE MEMBER DISCOUNT THATS NOT LISTED ON OUR SITE!

#205 poohlvhun

poohlvhun

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

I'm in apex too! Do you have the black gtr with red accents?

#206 Awdmojo

Awdmojo

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

I wanted to go to that wannagofast event but alas, the yard-work and honey-do list was won that round... Ill be able to participate in some of those future events hopefully.

Pooh & Landshark - Im game for a meet & greet anytime so let me know what works! Ill be going to the Morrisville C&C on June 3rd. I went in April and it was packed and I was the only GTR there. This time Ill be showing up early so Im not scrounging for parking space.

Blackcat - I saw your car in the fuquay harris teeter parking lot (black roof and black advan DBA pre 2016) about a month ago and of course each time I see your car Im not driving mine so I dont hang around like some weird stalker. One of these days we will run into each other. I can tell you for sure we have the guys at autozone thoroughly confused. The last time I was in there they asked me if I changed wheels (I have blue Advans) and I said nope. They were also looking at me funny and one was saying to the other "how many GTRs are there in fuquay". I told em "same wheels the last time I came in". I didnt realize at the time that there was another white GTR in the fuquay area. Anyway, showing up there at the same time someday would be funny.

#207 poohlvhun

poohlvhun

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

I wanted to go to that wannagofast event but alas, the yard-work and honey-do list was won that round... Ill be able to participate in some of those future events hopefully.

Pooh & Landshark - Im game for a meet & greet anytime so let me know what works! Ill be going to the Morrisville C&C on June 3rd. I went in April and it was packed and I was the only GTR there. This time Ill be showing up early so Im not scrounging for parking space.

Blackcat - I saw your car in the fuquay harris teeter parking lot (black roof and black advan DBA pre 2016) about a month ago and of course each time I see your car Im not driving mine so I dont hang around like some weird stalker. One of these days we will run into each other. I can tell you for sure we have the guys at autozone thoroughly confused. The last time I was in there they asked me if I changed wheels (I have blue Advans) and I said nope. They were also looking at me funny and one was saying to the other "how many GTRs are there in fuquay". I told em "same wheels the last time I came in". I didnt realize at the time that there was another white GTR in the fuquay area. Anyway, showing up there at the same time someday would be funny.

pm'd you.

I would try to meet up at c&c june 3rd as well.

#208 poohlvhun

poohlvhun

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

June 15th anyone else going?

https://www.tracknig...rolinas-june-15

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users