Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2010 Matte GTR Full Bolt Ons

7K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  BLURSPEED 
#1 ·
2010 Premium GTR FOR SALE.
LOCATED in Santa Rosa, CA
Asking $75k Obo
VIN JN1AR5EF0AM231336

Ok, so the time has come for me to let my baby go. I simply cannot bring myself to keep paying so much for insurance.
So with that said, here is a list of mods.

AAM Adjustable Exhaust
AAM Non Res Mid-pipe
AMS Catless Downpipes
AMS Intercooler
Kaizen Tuning 3" IC Piping
Tial BOV's
Got Boost 3" Intake
AAM S-Line Fuel System
ID 1000cc Injectors
AAM Comp J-Hook Brake Package
AAM Fuel Rails
3M Matte Gray/Black Wrap
Tinted Tail lights
Tinted side markers
Tinted Windows
Powder Coated Wheels (black)
Gold Titek lugs to match the calipers
Carbon Fiber Door Handles
Cobb Accessport with TCM
Custom tune at 18psi from Ben Linney (has 3 on the fly switchable tunes for lower psi also)
2013 Transmission installed (due to previous owner, covered by warrantee)

I'm sure Im missing some things as well.

I had it dyno'd BEFORE the 1000cc injectors, intercooler, s-line fuel kit and tune by Ben and it was running 565hp to the wheels on a mustang dyno. I believe it was at 14psi.

ALSO I have the AAM GT 800-R Turbo upgrade with powder coated turbos and ported out compressor with AAM waste gate actuators installed. Good for 850+hp, these turbos are NOT installed and will ONLY be included with the car if I get my asking price. Unless someone offers to buy them separately.

Currently I have some Corbeau Seats installed and will be putting stock seats back in before the sale. However If u want the seats you can have em. I'm just putting the stock seats back in because the airbag light is driving my OCD insane.

I still have factory booklets and both keys with the car

Car currently has 43,000 miles on it. I believe it is still under warrantee until 100,000. Just had the tranny serviced and fresh oil change.

I run it at the drags once and a while at Sonoma Raceway and is currently running 10.8-10.9's

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Make an offer. Bout to drop it off on consignment Friday.

#4 ·
Thanks!

#6 ·
Bump PRICE DROP first $69k takes it. However I'm keeping the AAM turbos

#9 ·
Yeah I'll have em up for sale here in the next week or so

#10 ·
Bump. Still for sale

#13 ·
PM'd

#15 ·
Thanks homie!

#17 ·
Thanks! �

#18 ·
Bump. Still for sale! Make an offer!

#19 ·
$65k. I just need it gone! Insurance payments are killing me!

#21 ·
$700 a month!

#23 ·
It's gray. Pretty much the exact same color but gloss. So when u open the door the door sills don't stand out. It all looks clean

#28 ·
Bump! Still for sale. Ton of tire kickers and people wasting my time. Come get the bad ass gtr you've always wanted! $65k and it's yours!

#29 ·
Sale Pending...for the third time... Hopefully this persons finances are in order this time! Haha.

#33 ·
Stock seats are back in. There are no lights on. I have a buyer lined up for tomorrow but if for some reason it doesn't work out I will let you know.

#34 ·
Yeah, definitely. Please let me know. I'm in the process of getting me a 2013 BE for 83k but they're having a hard time "financing" me when they pre approved me, gave me the car for two days, and then asked for it back. So I'm done with their bs. I know what I'm approved for.

#35 ·
SOLD

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.