Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Wifi OBD II - can that work?

3K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Peter GT-R 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It should work.

#5 ·
I used that same one with my FR-S at a trackday for clearing the check engine light I tend to get whenever I heel-toe shift and it worked well. Couldn't get it to work with the lap timer software I had on my phone though.

I know I tried it once and it worked on my GT-R at least for reading codes - never had to clear a code with it on that car.

#6 ·
Which aplication is most reliable? In App Store there are a lot to choose from

#7 ·
I have a Kiwi Bluetooth OBDII I use on my car to clear codes. I use the Torque app on my Android phone to do it. Can even read A/F on my phone via a custom gauge. I realize there is a delay so I don't rely on it. Still nice to clear codes and read them from my phone.

#8 ·
For Torque I have 108 results in App Store

Can you post a print screen please?

#13 ·
What part didn't work. I have one here that I can check if needed.

#14 ·
I had red lamp showing that hood air bags have problem
I did not see that on any scanner on my iPhone so could not delete.

#15 ·
Which app are you using?

#17 ·
Not sure what you mean.

#23 ·
Very rarely I get an gearbox and engine error - just in winter time. Nissan service said that it is through tuning and can only erease check engine for 70$.

Today I was able to clear the error myself. I took Samsung phone from my son, installed "Torque", several times cleared ECU errors. Finally Victory. No more check engine lamp ON

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.