Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Updating my garage

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  configt 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well this summer a member here and long time friend (turbodreamer) moved in with me. We are both finishing residencies in the medical field and he got a position here. First order of business was to clean out my dirty as garage and start over. We still have a ways to go, but were slowly piecing it together. Anyways just wanted to share some pics from the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Getting some food together. the hardest of hard parking

His 2011 e92 m3. 6spd manual. BB exhaust. BBS CHR. springs/spacers. arkym lip. amuse trunk. extended red interior.

new pictures starting to arrive. you can find them at greatbigcanvas.com

Just chillin at the crib with some other forum members :shifty:
S52 m coupe with supercharger. ducati 848. ducati monster. rx7

buddies gallardo.. yeah he's 25. the jealousy is real. At least he let me drive it to the bar.

PT6766, water injection, E85, straight piped, FEED widebody, CCW, 295 square setup, amongst some other goodies. Should be making well over 500whp soon.

some new additions. courtesy of cosmos///m3 and turbodreamer for all you street fighter fans.

See less See more
#3 ·

Couple options there: could sell the GTR and get something better like a 991 GT3 or MP4. Or I could keep the GTR and get a better daily (current is a 2004 corolla). Those plans will be on hold for a while as I decided to go after a heme/onc fellowship this year instead of going into primary care. Will just focus on getting this thing paid off in the next year or two.

Once I finish fellowship in 3 years who knows....

#10 ·
Very nice!! Love the Amuse trunk on the E92 M3's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.