Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Pentosin FFL-Racing - PowerEnhancer - fast delivery!

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Radguy 
#1 ·
So, on the afternoon of Monday the 6th I ordered a 20l jug of Pentosin FFL-Racing (1098208) from powerenhancer.co.uk.

Choose the Fed-Ex Priority for shipping to Ottawa Canada.

It arrived this afternoon (Thursday the 9th).

I'm impressed.

2 tranny changes for a total of £357.71 (about CDN$645 or US$576 ).

Just passing along my successful experience with the order.

See less See more
#3 ·
When are you gonna change the oil?
Prob not until spring. Car is going into winter storage soon. I try to do it 1x a year - started doing it myself this year now that warranty is over.

#8 ·
Hey guys, a buddy of mine is looking for 20L of this stuff. Autohausaz is now sold out with no update on when more supplies will arrive, and powerenhancer is showing a backorder until Feb 2015...

Anyone know of any other place to get it in the US ??

Thanks!

#9 ·
I searched all over the stinking internet for FFL-R and oddly enough found a local import auto parts store here in Utah that sells Pentosin products. He ordered it from a distributor out of Cali (about a month ago). I hate to be a tease, but he's a one-man operation and I'm not sure he would be willing to take calls from and ship all over the country. If anyone is interested, maybe I can at least get the distributor's info to see who else they might ship to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.