Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Anyone here football bettors?

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Killswitch 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I would like to start this thread and update it weekly. My goal is to post spreads of all nfl games weekly and discust games. Also would like to know which you think are trap games or rigged. Main focus will be primetime games. Would really like to hear all football bettors input. Lets start with thursday night game.

Jets @ Patriots

Current spread Patriots -10

Take your picks guys, which will cover?

#2 ·
Well just as I thought jets covered and I guess no one here bets football

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using GT-R Life mobile app

#3 ·
lol i do and I just saw this thread. I knew pats were not going to cover because it was a playoff game for the jets. Lose and they lose their head coach next year.

#4 ·
i can't even call this shit man so i don't bother. chic at work the other week won the pool because she picked every team where she liked one city better that the other
. she asked asked if the panthers were in north or south Carolina. i said north and she good because she cant stand south Carolina

#6 ·
I've been hearing about fan duel how do you like it? Its basicly just fantasy right?

#8 ·
I will try it out. But fantasy this year has been so inconsistent that I've just been betting straight up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.