Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Nissan Nismo opens in Indy

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  GTR_Kevv 
#1 ·
Has anyone taken a look at the new Nissan Nismo shop near the corner of 71st and Georgetown? I just noticed the new sign a few days ago. I think I will stop by this week and check out what is going on.

#5 ·
Heres an up date. I stopped by the Nissan Nismo shop. Opening the front door sets off a loud buzzer like bell. Upon entering, the big lobby has nothing but a receptionist desk in the front left near the door. The receptionist desk also has a bell with a sign stating ring for assistance; of course, this bell is not needed. There was only one person present. I found out that this is the racing team. They were planning to have an annoucement about it last month, but that was put on hold; but they went forward with putting the Nissan Nismo sign out front. At this point, they could not talk about any projects/programs that will be coming out of the shop.
What could be said? Google likely has a lot of information about the program. They were still deciding if they were going to put any cars or displays in the lobby. They were most likely NOT going to let public back to see the shop. It is very hush hush. Once an official annoucement was made, I was invited back to see what could be talked about. However, the person could not be say when this anoucement would be made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.