Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Etown Raceway Park Ratchet Friday Oct 24th Roll Call

5K views 63 replies 17 participants last post by  PadrinoGTR 
#1 ·
This Friday at Raceway Park Gates open at 6pm. Let's get a headcount of who's going so we can reserve some spots.

#7 ·
Gates open at 6pm. It's best for you to get there early if you are planning to drag. The lines for tech gets pretty packed after 7pm.

Last event they ran until 11pm.

#9 ·
It's $15 for VIP parking or $15 to race. Either way we will be reserving spots before the gates open for the GTRs that's confirmed.

I will be inside the venue before the gates open. VIP parking is by the vendor booths.

#11 ·
There is a chance i might go. If i get my car back.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's the list so far for this Friday at Etown. The event gets packed and I can only reserve so many spots in the VIP section so please let me know if you or others are coming down. If racing or just to hang, we can still all park together in the same spot.

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]1- Frankie5[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]2- Stagex (Juan)[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]3- Vitamin .S (Shaun)[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]4- FIxALPHA[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]5- monEmakindave[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]6- Cwing13[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]7- padrino[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]8- BCFDGTR[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]9- 1RedGtr[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]I will save 12 spots for us. Please post here if you are able to make it so I can make more room for us.[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]If you are planning on racing, try to get there before 7pm because the line for the tech inspection gets pretty long.[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]PM me if you have any specific questions[/background]

#17 ·
I personally don't know most of you and this is why this is a great way to get the NY/NJ GTR community together.

I'll hold about 12 spots and just drive towards the vendor area. When you get near the vendor area, the people that work there will recognize that you have GTR and will guide you to the proper spot to park in the VIP section.

My car will be in that area. This is what my car looks like and just park next to it. Hoping the turnout will be good.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

#18 ·
Mario from linden is coming too. 2013 plremium edition. (Black)

#24 ·
Sounds good! See you later tonight.

People that are working there knows that we are having a small GTR meet so they will guide you where to park when you get close to the vendor area.

I was hoping to get enough people to also drag race cause I could have probably set up our own lane for the GTRs. Maybe next time!

#25 ·
Here's the updated list. Looking forward on meeting everyone tonight. I will reserve a few extra spots just in case more GTR's decide to come.
If you know anyone else that's coming that has a GTR, just tell them to drive towards the vendor area. It doesn't matter if you are racing or not, we can all park together by the vendor area.
Any questions, ask here or PM me.

Thanks,

Paul
  • Frankie5
  • Stagex (Juan)
  • Vitamin.S (Shaun)
  • FIxALPHA
  • monEmakindave
  • Cwing13
  • padrino
  • BCFDGTR
  • 1RedGTR
  • zswiss22
  • Hayze960

#37 ·
Here's the updated list. Looking forward on meeting everyone tonight. I will reserve a few extra spots just in case more GTR's decide to come.
If you know anyone else that's coming that has a GTR, just tell them to drive towards the vendor area. It doesn't matter if you are racing or not, we can all park together by the vendor area.
Any questions, ask here or PM me.

Thanks,

Paul
  • Frankie5
  • Stagex (Juan)
  • Vitamin.S (Shaun)
  • FIxALPHA
  • monEmakindave
  • Cwing13
  • padrino
  • BCFDGTR
  • 1RedGTR
  • zswiss22
  • Hayze960
Forgot me lol

#26 ·
Add super mario to the list too

#34 ·
Just got to Raceway Park and we are actually parking inside the vendor area. It's closed off by a fence. Racing or just parking, you can park here. Just no trailers. Pictures below for reference.

We have about 12-14 spots saved.

People that are working here is well aware about our GTRs parking here.

See everyone soon.

Cloud Sky Asphalt Vehicle Road surface

Cloud Sky Car Vehicle Street light

Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Cloud

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.