Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Jacks Transmissions: F'ing awesome!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  HEnochanceLL 
#1 ·
That is all.

No, actually:

Just a quick note on the stellar customer service I've gotten from the guys at Jacks Transmissions. My car is still in process of the build there, and I will of course update in the Vendor Review section once it's all buttoned up and I have a chance to get some hours in behind the wheel.

But suffice it to say, that during the build process, I've been likely a bit of a pain in the ass for Jacks, changing my mind on things a couple times, and making requests that are slightly 'outside the box' regarding my car and the work.

The folks there have been nothing short of SPECTACULAR in working with me to accommodate my needs and my build. I absolutely echo the opinions of those before me who've sung the praises of Jacks work, and especially their customer service.

I'm already planning to be a future repeat customer, as maybe in a year or so she'll go back for the Drag 950 upgrade, all gears, and then maxing out the SiR 1.5s or going up to a set of 30s to hopefully go up from 850whp to 950-1000.

Thanks so much to Jacks, can't wait to get my car back and of course I'll update this after she's all done.

Patrick

See less See more
#3 ·
Lol! Thanks Patrick!

We understand that things change and with the complex builds we perform here that it can happen at any time. From parts changes to vehicle pickup, we understand and it's not a problem. We don't mind any of it and are just happy that Patrick put his trust in us to build him the car he wants!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.