Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Liberty Walk Track Edition Finished!

8K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Lokki Saints 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys,

I just finally finished up the build on my 14 Track Edition! The car just took first place at the world of wheels! A special thanks to Liberty walk, Gt autoconcepts, AAM Competition, Injector dynamics, Forgiato, Toyo Tires, FCR Design, Toy Motorsports, Accuair, Air Lift Performance, Hks, Got Boost performance and PJG Werks With out you guys this would have not been possible! Tell me what you think guys! A special Shout out to Marken at aam competition, you have been awesome from the first time I started ordering parts before I even started on my lb walk journey! Thanks Marken

Thanks,
Jon

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Tired of seeing LW GTR's but this one is hot!

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks guys for the positive feed back I am also looking to sell my track edition front splitter with carbon air ducs, wheels, coil overs and wing. I also have headlights and tail lights off my 14 because those have been replaced with 2015 lights. If anyone is interested PM me!

#14 ·
Hey extzy I am flying out of town on Friday but I am hoping to be back Tuesday.... If I end up making it back I will try to be there!

#15 ·
Everyone has there own opinions about the kit and I can respect that but when I bought the car it was a track edition..... My car has been a huge hit and I'm excited about it! Pictures don't do the car justice and I had everyone in cars to people on the street taking pics because it looks like a gt3 car! The car almost caused five accidents in 20 mins of driving... I am very happy with my build... It might not be the fastest (for now) but it looks great!

#17 ·
This is also the car that set the track record at limerock with stock suspension and tires!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.