I was so sure that I was going to go with the Advans GT yesterday but when I woke up today, I thought to myself... maybe the bronze TE-37 look better.
Here is my pros and cons of each rim.
- Clean look
- Looks good with the current brake caliper color
- cost less
- 5 spoke
- my car will be a black edition in black on black on black (black black black black black black black) Too much black?
- might be a little played out? Lots of people have them
- might be harder to sell later on down the road? Isn't as classic
TE-37 Ultras - Bronze
- Classic look
- Provides more of a contrast to my black car
- Always a classic rim. Easier to sell down the line if I decide to change my set up.
- Cost more than the Advan
- I feel like it clashes with the stock brake caliper color (yellow). Makes me kind of want to paint the caliper another color like red or something.
- 6 spoke
There is always a third option where I just keep my current set up of Matte blue Te-37's. Pictures of how she sits now (no monster truck comments please, car is getting lowered next week):
Edited by ipeefreely, 14 March 2016 - 11:58 AM.