Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Looking for a GTR in BC

7K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Manny735 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Looking to get into a 09 + GTR, looking for something with less then 50K.

All colors except black.

Looking to spend 60K.

Let me know if you have one, I saw one in the classifieds and messaged seller.

You can text me at 604 961 2641.

Thanks
Manny

#4 ·
Did you talk to mark with the titanium 2009? You will never find a cleaner one around. The thing is insanely clean.

#6 ·
I have his number, I am trying to lease the 09 however am coming across some road blocks as far as residuals on the 09, the max term I am getting is 24 months and residual is 18K in 3 years

Looking at another option for leasing right now, haven't reached out because I don't want to waste his time until I have everything set.

#5 ·
We've nicknamed it Cleany McCleanface

#7 ·
Don't worry about that, he has lots of spare time

#9 ·
Hi, just wanted to add, will consider a 2015 model as well, looking to spend 85K....seen a few go for 90K on auto trader.

Going this route makes more sense as I am getting a longer term for leasing and a much better residual value.

#10 ·
You find a clean 2015 no accidents for 85k Canadian dollars and I will give you free e85 for one year

#37 ·
I just listed mine. I'm getting kinda bored with it and just want something else. I'm asking high but it's been extremely reliable. Tranny has been built by Jacks. Full bolt ons. Willing to sell for less if I remove all the extras minus the tranny build of course. I'm in the Okanagan but I'm coming to Vancouver next weekend if you wanna take a look.

Full story here:
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Nissan/GT-R/SUMMERLAND/British+Columbia/19_9415963_/

#40 ·
Finally took the plunge and bought a new 18, white on black, pick it up on Friday the 16th.

Got it from Campus Nissan Victoria, i live on the mainland though.
Congrats. Sign up for the GVRD R35 Owners group on facebook if you want to meet up with locals or have questions or looking for parts.

#41 ·
Finally took the plunge and bought a new 18, white on black, pick it up on Friday the 16th.

Got it from Campus Nissan Victoria, i live on the mainland though.
Man that's a great combo. Love the new body in white.

Congrats and Happy Motoring...

#43 · (Edited by Moderator)
Congrats. Sign up for the GVRD R35 Owners group on facebook if you want to meet up with locals or have questions or looking for parts.
Will do under my wife's account, i try to stay away from social media as much as possible lol.

Man that's a great combo. Love the new body in white.

Congrats and Happy Motoring...
Thank you

Congrats! I was considering that one at Campus about a month ago then a came across my 13 with 50K. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, it took alot of work to find this one, most dealers had left over 17's and no 18's on the ground, dealers were asking the same price as i paid for the 18....i am happy with the deal i got.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.