• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MC Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

MC
  • Administrator
  • NAGTROC CO-FOUNDER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,807 posts
The North American GT-R Owners Club   is pleased to announce sponsorship and vendor  opportunities to a select group of known and respected  Dealers, Tuners/Aftermarket parts suppliers  in the  Nissan Enthusiast Community.

The Owners  Club Goal is to not only be the Premier  website and forum for GT-R  enthusiasts  but It offers an oppurtunity for GT-R  Owners in the  US and Canada and Worldwide to  finally have their  chance to network  with one another  and   set up  regional chapters as well as events and activities on the national level.

the  GT-R is  sure to bring with  it a high demand for upscale  parts and services. NAGTROC would like to  reach out to  you and  ask you to join us.  With our  enthusiasm and your expertise  we will together  sustain  NAGTROC as  the  #1 GT-R community in the United states.

Our standard  Sponsorship/Vendor  rates  start  at $100 per  month  with a  10%  discount for a yearly membership!  

The  paid Subscription Area is now open on the Site with different packages to choose from

http://www.nagtroc.o...c...&CODE=index

All sponsorships will include the ability to have  a Banner on the Site,  Multiple User accounts from the Sponsor/Vendor as well as  the Ability to Advertise Cars and Parts in a special marketplace forum

I will be personally handling  the  sponsorships and  encourage you  to contact me at anytime with any questions or concerns or feedback

**All Dealerships interested in Sponsorship need to Contact Me First   Due to  certain stipulations for GT-R certified Dealers we have set up to ensure our Owners Club members best interests are maintained**

Thanks

Matt McCulloh
NAGTROC STAFF

2015 GT-R NISMO "THE ONE"
Twitter MCGTRNISMO
Instagram MCGTRNISMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users