It is with great pleasure that we’re announcing the release of EcuTek’s incredibly capable Phase 5.2 RACEROM to all our Visconti Tuning Customers. This is an excellent opportunity for those who haven’t yet had the chance to experience the true capabilities of RACEROM, to finally see what they’ve been missing.
Phase 5 (September 2015) Information please read this thread - Click Me!
Phase 5.1 (April 2016) Information please read this thread - Click Me!
NEW Features Introduced in Phase 5.2:
Support for the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP! (Bluetooth)
ECU Connect APP will have very limited functionality without Phase 5.2 RaceRom
For more information on iOS ECU Connect APP please Click Here
Custom Map Activation
- Activate a custom map using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP. - Pop Bangs, Traction Control etc etc
Custom Map Inputs
- 'Custom Parameter 1-5' - This allows you to further control custom features using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP. - Adjust Pop Bangs or Traction Control etc etc
Updated Features Introduced in Phase 5.2:
Boost Control Turbo Dynamics Activation Update
- 'Wastegate Duty PI Boost Error Activation' & 'Wastegate PI Throttle Activation' replaces the old PI activation which was based on a set boost level. This allows better control of when wastegate error correction activates AKA Turbo Dynamics. This is a great improvement for the already best boost control system currently available for the GTR
Speed Density Update
- Speed Density Atmo Pressure Compensation' We are now able to make fuel adjustments based on elevation which will make the car run more consistent no matter where you drive it!
Map Switching Update
- Map Switch Descriptions - You can now view Map Switch description the tuner has setup using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP
- Map Switching can now be performed using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP
Launch Control Update
- Adjust Launch Control RPM - Using the new EcuTek iOS Connect APP you can now adjust launch control RPM without putting the car into Launch Control mode.
- Using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP you can now adjust the BOTL Target Boost settings on-the-fly
RaceRom Boost Controller (RBC) Update
- The tuner now has the option to make MAX Target Boost the same in all switchable MAPS. If you set MAX Boost to 30 PSI in Map/Mode 1 it'll be set to 30 in 2, 3 and 4.
- Using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP you can now adjust the boost target
Valet Mode Update
- ENABLE / DISABLE Valet Mode using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP
- View Valet Mode Staus using the new EcuTek iOS ECU Connect APP
Non-Custom Code ECM Updates:
*Note Worthy Updates released since 5.1*
Stationary Rev Limiter
- Allow you to rev the piss out of the engine like a child when in park
Fuel Pump Control
- Primary Fuel Pump Priming Time - Perfect for big fuel systems that need a extra second to prime the fuel system
- Fine tune the Coil Dwell Time - Helpful on BIG BIG HP cars and cars with modified ignition systems
Knock Control Fine Adjustment
- Have the ability to ignore a wide range of frequency's picked-up by the knock sensor - This helps with false knock correction on built motors
Edited by Visconti, 26 November 2016 - 10:05 AM.