60 replies to this topic

#61 tcollier23

tcollier23

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

2016 GTR reached it's break in 1K miles and now looking to the track experience sponsored by Nissan at VIR. It appears the track experience schedule occurs on the days where VIR members are allowed open track.  This means, as far as I can tell, that GTR owners on these days will be sharing the track with all other members on "open track day".  3veryone that may have a Camaro, Mustang, Subaru, R8, 911, etc.  There are instructors available and these days also open different sections of the track..meaning tracks are configurable with 2.5 mile days, 3.5 mile days, 4.5 mile days.  It was recommended to me the larger tracks are more suitable to get the higher speeds the GT-R is capable of, shorter tracks are more cornering and performance handling...makes sense.  Any input from the forum members...I was looking to spend 2 days extended track with instructor.  Ideas on true cost for running the car such as tires, brakes, consumables.   All this comes at a cost..but then again, what doesn't LOL !!

Another attempt at becoming a forum contributor :-)

Thanks !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users