28 replies to this topic

#21 I_GottaGTR

I_GottaGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

There's only a few reasons I participate on any car forums-and those reasons are mine...... there are reasons other people have for participating on forums.....  we all have our reasons..... right?  Not stupid.

/Users/Heinrich/Desktop/L1090813.jpg

#22 L.L.

L.L.

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

There's only a few reasons I participate on any car forums-and those reasons are mine...... there are reasons other people have for participating on forums.....  we all have our reasons..... right?  Not stupid.

Seeing that your posts stating your opinion of how you thought the 25 post rule was stupid are now deleted, you must have changed your mind. 

IMG_1073_400.jpg

2015 Nissan GT-R Premium

AMS Alpha 9+ Turbochargers | AMS Alpha Induction Kit | AMS Alpha Front Mount Intercooler
AMS Alpha 3" Intakes | AMS Alpha 90mm Downpipes  | Litchfield 102mm Triple Silenced Exhaust
AMS 4.0 BAR Map Sensor | AMS Alpha Coolant Expansion Tank | AMS Alpha Splash Shield

Speed Density on Cobb AP3 | ID1300 Injectors | Tial Q BOV | DW300C Fuel Pumps | GotBoost Flexfuel Kit | GotBoost Fuel Pressure Monitoring Kit

Stock Block/Transmission | Tuned by Chris Black & ACG Automotive | Built by JohnWigs @ Pacific Nissan 

FS: AAM Full Intercooler Pipe Kit

#23 I_GottaGTR

I_GottaGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Seeing that your posts stating your opinion of how you thought the 25 post rule was stupid are now deleted, you must have changed your mind. 

Yes my posts were deleted and my comment about me having my reasons for being on forums was deleted.  The moderator must be a democrat…..believes in censorship.  

25 posts guarantees you're not a scammer or not getting scammed???  Thats classic.

I'm here to gain knowledge about the GTR…I pay the dealer to work on my car so I have nothing to add to a bunch of forums on a car thats been around since 2009…….....and i buy items from other members and God forbid I'm able to give other members a rare opportunity with expensive wheels.    

Now can you please provide where I stated the 25 post rule was stupid?  You're the one who used that word….right??

#24 L.L.

L.L.

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:55 PM

Sounds like you also must be a dumbocrat. Twist other people's words to further your own agenda, think the rules don't apply to you, then delete data to cover up your own tracks.

IMG_1073_400.jpg

2015 Nissan GT-R Premium

AMS Alpha 9+ Turbochargers | AMS Alpha Induction Kit | AMS Alpha Front Mount Intercooler
AMS Alpha 3" Intakes | AMS Alpha 90mm Downpipes  | Litchfield 102mm Triple Silenced Exhaust
AMS 4.0 BAR Map Sensor | AMS Alpha Coolant Expansion Tank | AMS Alpha Splash Shield

Speed Density on Cobb AP3 | ID1300 Injectors | Tial Q BOV | DW300C Fuel Pumps | GotBoost Flexfuel Kit | GotBoost Fuel Pressure Monitoring Kit

Stock Block/Transmission | Tuned by Chris Black & ACG Automotive | Built by JohnWigs @ Pacific Nissan 

#25 I_GottaGTR

I_GottaGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

Sounds like you also must be a dumbocrat. Twist other people's words to further your own agenda, think the rules don't apply to you, then delete data to cover up your own tracks.

Seriously you need to grow up…..if anyone sounds like a democrat its you.   Show where I twisted other peoples words…….just like you can't show where I said the rules were stupid.  And exactly what agenda are you referring to…..I've never stated an agenda……  delete data??????    delete data???? WTF??   The moderator deleted my posts………   you can't delete your posts……   you really need help…….

Seriously…..show me……   show me……      

#26 L.L.

L.L.

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

Seriously you need to grow up..if anyone sounds like a democrat its you.   Show where I twisted other peoples words.just like you can't show where I said the rules were stupid.  And exactly what agenda are you referring to..I've never stated an agenda  delete data??????    delete data???? WTF??   The moderator deleted my posts   you can't delete your posts   you really need help.

Seriously..show me   show me      

Can't show posts that have been intentionally deleted. You have your 25 posts. Better run before the posts reappear.

IMG_1073_400.jpg

2015 Nissan GT-R Premium

#27 I_GottaGTR

I_GottaGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:24 AM

Can't show posts that have been intentionally deleted. You have your 25 posts. Better run before the posts reappear.

You can't delete posts.....you little forum Troll.......   so out the door goes your argument.  I ask a simple question and I get the Forum Samwise harassing me.  Go back to your safe space ........or your mothers Basement. 

#28 L.L.

L.L.

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

You can't delete posts.....you little forum Troll.......   so out the door goes your argument.  I ask a simple question and I get the Forum Samwise harassing me.  Go back to your safe space ........or your mothers Basement. 

You stated how you felt about the 25 post rule and got called out on it. It's okay snowflake. No need to cry or throw a tantrum about something you don't agree with. Too much mangina showing in your posts.

IMG_1073_400.jpg

2015 Nissan GT-R Premium

#29 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:36 AM

I don't see any hidden posts in this thread. Clear your cookies and cache. Or try a different browser.

Thread closed.

Switzer Stage 1 Motor Build
Switzer Stage 1 Tranny Build
Switzer 90mmSS Exhaust = Loud as Fawk!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users