10 replies to this topic

#1 gh0st31337

gh0st31337

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:44 AM

Looking at a GTR in Katy, TX and was wondering if someone can recommend someone to do a PPI, also what should I expect price wise?

Thanks.

#2 SUPER.SILVER.STEFAN.

SUPER.SILVER.STEFAN.

NAGTROC Texas Moderator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

Do NOT go the Katy nissan they have no clue what they are doing there don't go to mossy Nissan they also have no clue I would recommend central nissan talk to Rolando or David Gtr Tech name is Jia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SUPER.SILVER.STEFAN., 28 February 2017 - 03:49 PM.

#3 gh0st31337

gh0st31337

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:17 AM

I am working with AutoNation Nissan in Katy on a vehicle they have.  I am looking for some help getting PPI done on the car, would one of the folks from Central Nissan be able to help me out?

Do NOT go the Katy nissan they have no clue what they are doing there don't go to mossy Nissan they also have no clue I would recommend central nissan talk to Rolando or David Gtr Tech name is Jia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 gh0st31337

gh0st31337

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

I called and spoke with Rolando, he seems like a good dude, but he quoted me $450 for PPI.  That seems a bit high, or maybe I am wrong.

#5 SUPER.SILVER.STEFAN.

SUPER.SILVER.STEFAN.

NAGTROC Texas Moderator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

Pm me I'll give you my cell to talk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 TheShopHouston

TheShopHouston

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:37 PM

We offer a PPI service in two different packages. 

Package 1 ($400):

Compression Test

Thorough Multi Point Inspection

Package 2 ($200):

We provide Nissan factory recommended GTR maintenance, diagnosis and repair, as well as performance modifications.

Address: 2922 1/2 Hillcroft Ave, Houston, TX 77057

Phone: (832) 252-9030

2012 GTR Black Edition

1996 R33 GTR LM Limited

1999 R34 GTR V-SPEC Early Edition

Make it Fast. Do it right. Get it back on the street!

The Shop Houston

A fresh approach to the tired automotive repair and service industry with an expertise in the GTR platform. 

www.TheShopHouston.com

(832) 252-9030

hello@theshophouston.com

#7 gh0st31337

gh0st31337

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

The problem I am having now is the dealer doesn't want anyone to touch their precious GTR.  The most they would agree to would be a visual inspection or an inspection by a Master Certified GTR tech, but they won't let the car leave their showroom.  I am nearly done dealing with them.

We offer a PPI service in two different packages. 

Package 1 ($400):

Compression Test

Package 2 ($200):

We provide Nissan factory recommended GTR maintenance, diagnosis and repair, as well as performance modifications.

Address: 2922 1/2 Hillcroft Ave, Houston, TX 77057

Phone: (832) 252-9030

#8 TheShopHouston

TheShopHouston

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

The problem I am having now is the dealer doesn't want anyone to touch their precious GTR.  The most they would agree to would be a visual inspection or an inspection by a Master Certified GTR tech, but they won't let the car leave their showroom.  I am nearly done dealing with them.

If the dealer doesn't want someone to inspect the car, I think its reasonable to assume they are hiding something. 

If it is just a matter of the car leaving the property, we could accommodate you by visiting the dealership and using their facilities. There would be an additional cost for that however.

2012 GTR Black Edition

1996 R33 GTR LM Limited

1999 R34 GTR V-SPEC Early Edition

Make it Fast. Do it right. Get it back on the street!

The Shop Houston

A fresh approach to the tired automotive repair and service industry with an expertise in the GTR platform. 

www.TheShopHouston.com

(832) 252-9030

hello@theshophouston.com

#9 gh0st31337

gh0st31337

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:04 PM

If the dealer doesn't want someone to inspect the car, I think its reasonable to assume they are hiding something. 

If it is just a matter of the car leaving the property, we could accommodate you by visiting the dealership and using their facilities. There would be an additional cost for that however.

They ended up selling the car before I could get an inspection.  I guess that was a wasted week talking with them back and forth just to get some basic info on the car.  Oh well, on to the next one.

#10 posterchild2

posterchild2

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

Will at IDB Racing

#11 IsellCisco

IsellCisco

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:04 AM

I may need your services this Saturday May 20. Please call me if you see this, otherwise I will give you a call later today.  404-775-2284

They ended up selling the car before I could get an inspection.  I guess that was a wasted week talking with them back and forth just to get some basic info on the car.  Oh well, on to the next one.

What car was it? 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users