1 reply to this topic

#1 Ahsaw978@hotmail.com

Ahsaw978@hotmail.com

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

Maybe a dumb question but I'm looking for aftermarket headlights for the GTR. I love the 2015 style like almost everyone does but with the crazy price tag for them started looking for non-oem. Doesn't seem like anyone makes them. You can find tails but just seems odd that with what seems like a demand for them, that some company would try to get into the market. Am I wrong and there are whole headlight assemblies available? I know looking for glass headlights may be asking too much but on my supra I had them and it's one thing I miss the most. Any suggestions I would appreciate it. I wouldn't even be against buying replica 2015s but from a company that isn't pitching them as OEM and sells them at a non-OEM price.

#2 jThor

jThor

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:42 AM

I have looked into something similar.  I haven't found any aftermarket full replacements, but a few companies will use the stock headlight housing and replace the guts.  I have heard flyryde a few times on the forum and checked them out and they have some pretty cool stuff for less than new 2015+ headlights cost.  Might be worth checking out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users