4 replies to this topic

#1 Apts

Apts

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

So I purchased four 360 forged 2 piece wheels on this forum for $3200 back in September.  I received the wheels last fall and didn't put them on the car or put new tires on them until a month ago.  Initially one of the wheels was cracked and I paid $125 to get it fixed.  Then, the wheels all leaked when they mounted the tires - so I had to send them to the manufacturer to repair the gasket ($575 round trip to FL from MN).  I just got them back today and the dealership tried to put them on and 3 of them are leaking (dealership said it was much better than the first time - but a leak is a leak.  So the wheels are worthless.  Almost $4k in expenses for a whole lot of nothing.

So, if anyone can throw me a bone on price for DBA premiums or BE wheels I would be eternally grateful.  I just want to drive the car and I still have my winter wheels/tires on it.  Would love if you are within driving distance of the twin cities.

Thanks.  

2015 BE GT-R

#2 dLad

dLad

R.I.P. Paul Walker

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,883 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

Hey, I'm selling my Black InCurve wheels if you're interested in those? I have a thread on here selling them with tires, but I may have someone to buy the new tires. I have the original boxes they came in for shipping too so it will be a snug/secure fit. Let me know if this helps in any way...

White (Now Blue Chrome Wrapped) 2013 GTR
10.890 @ 122.11mph (stock)

#3 saxon

saxon

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

i have a set of premium 2012 wheels for sale

not perfect condition but in very good shape for used wheels

i could ship

#4 tre3478

tre3478

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

I live in Fargo, ND

have a great set of Black Edition Wheels

call me  701-361-2609

#5 bjornb17

bjornb17

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:34 AM

I've got a mint set of premium wheels that I'm willing to sell pretty cheap. Only about 5000 miles on them and from a 2013. Willing to ship. PM me and maybe we can work something out? 

2013 Silver GTR Premium 

2016 GTR Black Edition Wheels

Eibach Lowering Springs

Ichiba 15mm/20mm Spacers w/ ARP Studs

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users