Nissan GT-R Forum banner

California spotters thread

390K views 4K replies 468 participants last post by  Ivtecdailyy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I was on Sunset yesterday in the afternoon chillin with some friends at a restaurant with my GT-R parked in front. while I was outside, I saw a black GT-R drive by.

#3 ·
Haven't seen any others in my area so far, which is just west of Arcadia....

However, I've seen several Super Silvers at various times in Beverly Hills, the Miracle Mile, and tooling around on the 405 & 5 freeways.....very rare cars indeed!

#4 ·
i didn't know this thread existed... so far, i've seen a black one with matte black vinyling two-tone going on, near wilshire blvd in santa monica awhile back... and i saw a Super Silver friday night on PCH near Pacific Palisades

admins should sticky this.

#6 ·
Saw a yellow GTR on my way to work this morning going south on Harbor towards Imperial. Hmmm... wonder who can it be? Haha. Good seeing your car again Axxis (3rd time on the streets). Your car looks sick! I know lots of peeps thinks its too ricey but I think it looks awesome especially in person (once congrats being on SuperStreet). Love the rims. I rolled behind him in my white GTR for awhile... made my day.

#12 ·
Godzilla, that was me.... and hanging with the L4P group my girlfriend and I took a cruise down PCH before we headed home back to Vegas
AWWW DAMNIT! I really wanted to meet you guys. GUESS WHAT THOUGH!? My family drove down here tonight [sunday] and guess what? I found another GT-R here for cheaper than my first option... so FORGET THEM! giving me the run-around and keeping my car in port. This Valentine's is going to be SWEET for me. I knew it had to be your car! I showed my dad your pics, but he said the spoiler was BIGGER! (wtf how is that even possible) and he said the sticker scheme seemed more sideways / along the side of the car.... you guys said CRUISE right? now, how fast were you guys going?!? haha... mann, I wanna meet up with you and illpayne and all the other NAGTROC regulars... I gotta see what it feels like to roll deep with other GT-Rs!

#18 ·
Who has the gunmetal grey with the exhaust? Interested in hearing the sound as I am debating upgrade.

PS - I'm the supersilver on PCH every night.

#21 ·
Hey, Darin, Budez looks pretty smart in that covey of cars.

#25 ·
Probably MMC Racing's red GTR.

#29 ·
DUDE. i saw the most # of GT-Rs i've ever seen in one day [not at dealerships but driving]... 2! on / near Santa Monica Blvd near Sawtelle to Wilshire... one of em was a SS one I've seen before with E | M on the plates and then I saw a black one... it was around 1am. I was in a white G35 with black rims. No chance to say whats up to the drivers, but I was driving my white one all day today near Santa Monica and the Palisades.

#30 ·
I saw the Hennessey GT-R 600 at Cars and Coffee today. To be honest it's very expensive and you can get the Cobb AP and the HKS570 kit and produce the same amount of power for less.

#33 ·
Just saw a black one (with the dark wheels) around 7pm on 15th street near Valencia in San Francisco. Was it Wantone by any chance.

This was actually the first GT-R sighting ever (other than at some of our local gatherings which doesn't count).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.