• PipPip
  • 124 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 BlackBOX_R35

BlackBOX_R35
  • Guests
hey nice pic and view...!is the dealers in philippines selling GT-R?

#3 icebox Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:51 AM

icebox
  • Members
  • dust 'ya

• PipPip
  • 124 posts
I think its all import or shipped from other countries..

#4 watanabemil Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

watanabemil
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 137 posts
yes its an import.  where is he located icebox?

Posted Image

Oo oO Nissan GTR Ivory Pearl Oo oO

#5 icebox Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

icebox
  • Members
  • dust 'ya

• PipPip
  • 124 posts
I watched this gtr on youtube couple of months ago @ autoplus changing from OEM wheels to RAYS Volk Racing GTR G2. He's GT-RR customer too. Manilenyo owner

Edited by icebox, 18 August 2010 - 08:48 PM.

#6 dasoupdude Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:06 PM

dasoupdude
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 14 posts
Has this car been at autoplus?

#7 tripleJs15 Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

tripleJs15
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • Tokyo Nightmare

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
Do you know whats the exact size of the wheels and tires ?

2013 GT-R Black Edition (Jet Black) - Mods on the way
2010 GT-R Premium - Ben @ GTC Tuned, E85 and supporting mods, 360Forged Concaves on Toyo's

#8 brucewayne Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

brucewayne
  • Members
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 663 posts
rims r a inch too big for my taste but looking good.

1.jpg

#9 gtrgtr1 Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

gtrgtr1
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Must be difficult to drive a monster like that in the Philippines. I mean there's just too many potholes.

#10 GSX-R35 Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

GSX-R35
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

View Postgtrgtr1, on 28 December 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Must be difficult to drive a monster like that in the Philippines. I mean there's just too many potholes.

The potholes are one thing, then there are the floods, the nutjobs in other vehicles especially the suicidal bike and trike riders, the shifty policemen, the narrow and poorly designed roads, the random speed bumps, the tiny parking spaces, the street vendors, random drunks, the criminal element - especially the kidnappers, and various and sundry other hazards so Manila is a pretty piss-poor place to own a GT-R. That's why mine is here and I have an SUV instead over there :)

Oh, but I have heartily wished I had my R35 (or hell even just my FR-S) many times while vacationing there such as on the few blessed pieces of asphalt in the country (like the expressways or some deserted coast roads like the one in CamSur we hit earlier this year) or for picking up chicks lol.

2010 Black Obsidian Premium

Performance: Akrapovic Evo exhaust, Cobb Accessport, TSM 1050 injectors, TSM fuel pump upgrade, Gotboost intakes, AMS downpipes, Nismo oil cap (adds a jillion hp I swear!)
Exterior: AMS carbon hood with Rexpeed dampers, Stillen front lip, Full front wrap, Volk GT30 Formula Silver wheels with Volk Formula lugs and Michelin PSS tires, Nissan LED DRLs, Top Secret CF side diffusers
Interior: Cobra Misano 30 seats, Schroth 4-point harnesses, Sparco harness bar, custom GT-RR steering wheel, Nordring plaque in custom dash pad, Specialized Performance rear and front cameras and A/V input
Ultimate upgrades: Driver education with NASA HPDE and SCCA PDX

#11 Carig5A Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Carig5A
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

View PostGSX-R35, on 28 December 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

The potholes are one thing, then there are the floods, the nutjobs in other vehicles especially the suicidal bike and trike riders, the shifty policemen, the narrow and poorly designed roads, the random speed bumps, the tiny parking spaces, the street vendors, random drunks, the criminal element - especially the kidnappers, and various and sundry other hazards so Manila is a pretty piss-poor place to own a GT-R. That's why mine is here and I have an SUV instead over there :)

Oh, but I have heartily wished I had my R35 (or hell even just my FR-S) many times while vacationing there such as on the few blessed pieces of asphalt in the country (like the expressways or some deserted coast roads like the one in CamSur we hit earlier this year) or for picking up chicks lol.
I'm sure he's got it all figured out... worth taking the risk, heck he might have a bodyguard or some sort :)

My current stable:
2014 Rosso Efesto Lamborghini LP 560-4 Coupe E-Gear
2013 Black C300 4Matic Sport Package 18 inch AMG 7 spoke wheels Clear Bra
2012 Rally Red Civic Si
2010 Silver GL 450
2010 Silver Odyssey
2000 Black Civic Si
Sold:
2012 Pearl White BE AAM Resonated MP Stillen Front Lip/Front Lic Plate Bracket (sold)
2006 LeMans Blue Corvette(sold)

#12 GSX-R35 Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

GSX-R35
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

View PostCarig5A, on 29 December 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

I'm sure he's got it all figured out... worth taking the risk, heck he might have a bodyguard or some sort :)

I'm sure he does lol. Heck, if you're loaded enough to have a GT-R in Manila you might be able to hire some hot MP7-toting badass ninja chick to ride shotgun :D

2010 Black Obsidian Premium

Performance: Akrapovic Evo exhaust, Cobb Accessport, TSM 1050 injectors, TSM fuel pump upgrade, Gotboost intakes, AMS downpipes, Nismo oil cap (adds a jillion hp I swear!)
Exterior: AMS carbon hood with Rexpeed dampers, Stillen front lip, Full front wrap, Volk GT30 Formula Silver wheels with Volk Formula lugs and Michelin PSS tires, Nissan LED DRLs, Top Secret CF side diffusers
Interior: Cobra Misano 30 seats, Schroth 4-point harnesses, Sparco harness bar, custom GT-RR steering wheel, Nordring plaque in custom dash pad, Specialized Performance rear and front cameras and A/V input
Ultimate upgrades: Driver education with NASA HPDE and SCCA PDX

#13 Carig5A Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Carig5A
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

View PostGSX-R35, on 30 December 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

I'm sure he does lol. Heck, if you're loaded enough to have a GT-R in Manila you might be able to hire some hot MP7-toting badass ninja chick to ride shotgun :D

And ass-kissing politicians :D

My current stable:
2014 Rosso Efesto Lamborghini LP 560-4 Coupe E-Gear
2013 Black C300 4Matic Sport Package 18 inch AMG 7 spoke wheels Clear Bra
2012 Rally Red Civic Si
2010 Silver GL 450
2010 Silver Odyssey
2000 Black Civic Si
Sold:
2012 Pearl White BE AAM Resonated MP Stillen Front Lip/Front Lic Plate Bracket (sold)
2006 LeMans Blue Corvette(sold)

#14 SELVERGTR7 Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

SELVERGTR7
  • Supporter
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts
looks great, would rock it

"To live through an impossible situation, you don't need the reflexes of a Grand Prix driver, the muscles of a Hercules, the mind of an Einstein. You simply need to know what to do."

GTR Nismo <3

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users