#1 BPAuto2

BPAuto2

NISMO Member

• Premier International Vendor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

Posted Image

In the midst of other large new product developments such as working with Cosworth on our upcoming collaboration crate motor, working with a top suspension company for our upcoming full suspension system, etc. We have created this little gem of a carbon fiber remixed shift knob. This new shift knob might just be our favorite addition to the GT-RR One Off parts collection. Our first test model was refinished with carbon fiber replacing all of the silver bits and black Alcantara with red stitching replacing the black on black leather paneling. The result is a much nicer feel to the touch and a much more luxurious and exotic appearance than the silver plastic.

Posted Image

Naturally all of our one-off parts are custom so if you’d like the same thing with Carbon Kevlar, colored carbon fiber, leather, or different stitching colors…anything is possible.

To inquire please email us at sales@gt-rr.com.

Also for more photos and information:
http://www.gt-rr.com..._...bon&id=1255

-The GT-RR Staff

Posted Image

...[a Bespoke Venture]...t. 213.745.6954 | sales@gt-rr.com HKS PRO DEALER Official North American Distributor: Top Secret, Amuse, Mines, Varis... Add us on Facebook!

Please check out our exclusive price-match tool HERE that not only matches the competition, but gives you a 2% return just for using it.

#2 alanarias22

alanarias22

R34 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

what is the wait time after I send my shift knob out to get the carbon one back?
m&s performance
bl1300
jacks drag1000
ecutek jv tuned

Money is the most renewable resource on the planet. Don't think about the money you spend, that can be re-earned. Time, fun, and life is priceless.-DUHAWKS

#3 BPAuto2

BPAuto2

NISMO Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Hey buddy,

The current wait time is about 2 weeks!

And yes, once we send you your new shift knob, you send us back your OEM core.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email me directly:

mark@bulletproofautomotive.com

Posted Image

...[a Bespoke Venture]...t. 213.745.6954 | sales@gt-rr.com HKS PRO DEALER Official North American Distributor: Top Secret, Amuse, Mines, Varis... Add us on Facebook!

Please check out our exclusive price-match tool HERE that not only matches the competition, but gives you a 2% return just for using it.

#4 09gt500

09gt500

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

Hey buddy,

The current wait time is about 2 weeks!

And yes, once we send you your new shift knob, you send us back your OEM core.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email me directly:

mark@bulletproofautomotive.com

So on your website it says we have to send in our original shift knob. But you just said could send our original back once we get new one. Is that correct? Would be really nice so we don't have any down time.

Also can the leather or Alcantara match the original white/cream seats I have in my 09? Any way to see or have a design drawing where I can see final product with colors I would like?

#5 Beast714

Beast714

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:30 PM

HOW MUCH IS TRADE IN VALUE ? AND U HAVE IT IN STOCK ? THANKS 2016 GTR . 

2016 GTR  Deep Blue Pearl & 2012 ISF 

#6 BPAuto2

BPAuto2

NISMO Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

HOW MUCH IS TRADE IN VALUE ? AND U HAVE IT IN STOCK ? THANKS 2016 GTR . 

Thanks for calling in yesterday! 

If anyone else is interested I have one left in stock.

-Jon

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users