60 replies to this topic

#21 boboshooter Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

boboshooter
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

View Postthewraith, on Jun 10 2011, 12:27 AM, said:

At what oil and transmission temperature is the car considered "warmed up" and ready to go :cheers:
I'm not too sure about that bro.

I normally start and drive off slow already; else I would have alot of residents complaining..

Once I start driving off, I won't boost till temp is > 75 degrees..

Maybe some guru's here can assist cause I'm a newbie too..  :bounce:

#22 PatrickTeo_GTR Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

PatrickTeo_GTR
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Tm 43 c'

#23 timechaser Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:11 PM

timechaser
  • Moderators
  • Unpaid Help/NAGTROC Addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
I try and make sure all three - oil, water and tm are > 70 celsius before pushing the throttle.

Moderator, Singapore GTR OC Forum and Mailing List. If you want to join, send me a PM with your email.
www.sggtroc.com

GTC Tuned

#24 I_Ride_Deep Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:29 AM

I_Ride_Deep
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 14 posts
Dear bros.  At this point in time,  is  the rollout of 2013 GTR R36 still an unconfirmed event?  I have been reading it on the rumour mill for sometime now but still no confirmed reports.

#25 HKSGT600 Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

HKSGT600
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
My radio used to be working fine... but recently only can receive each channel for 5sec before everything goes silent... Anyone had such issues?

#26 e33extra Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

e33extra
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 28 posts
Hi there, can anyone point me in the right direction for getting the fm radio to go above 90fm? Heard from some sources I've enquirer with that the range expander can be added on but the display will still show between 76-90, albeit you have to add 10-12fm to the figure to arrive at the correct station. I.e. class 95 = 85 fm on the display.

Secondly, I have also realised that the car seemed to lack any hill assist. Was negotiating a multi storey carpark the other day and realised the car rolled back immediately when I let go of the brakes. Read somewhere that the transmission has to be programmed with 'creep' to solve it; anyone care to shed more light on this please?

Gladly appreciate any feedback, assistance rendered on this. Cheers!

#27 timechaser Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

timechaser
  • Moderators

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
You will need the band expander to help with the radio. Can be had from pretty much any workshop dealing with ICE.

The car comes with hill assist. For me, what works is a firm brake on a slope and then the hill assist seems to engage till I push on the throttle.

Hope this helps

Moderator, Singapore GTR OC Forum and Mailing List. If you want to join, send me a PM with your email.
www.sggtroc.com

GTC Tuned

#28 e33extra Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

e33extra
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 28 posts
Band expander done up with Parry from useful contacts in the forum, thanks!

Brought the car onto a steep slope and tried stepping much harder on the brakes; Hill Assist stepped in and car displayed no backwards roll at all when shifting between the brakes and the accelerator. Great!

Thanks TC!

Awaiting input on what's a good tune to slap on now or should i wait for running in and change in exhaust, down/up pipes and turbo inlet/outlet pipes before going for the tune? The car's displaying plenty outrageous fuel consumption despite careful driving and I think it's definitely running too rich at the moment.

#29 Timotheos Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

Timotheos
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Big shout out to all the bros (and sisters!) on this forum.

I'm a new GTR owner, bought 2nd hand, 480bhp model. I have a question that I hope some of the experienced owners here can advice me on.

I am aware that the gear changes in a GTR does emit some noise through the cabin. But I note that on uneven surfaces, grooved car park ramps, etc, that there seems to be a bit of a rattle noise, even when the gears are not changing (sounds a little similar to the gear change noises, but a little more intrusive and of a slighty different frequency), that comes from the back, most likely not too far from the gear box area, or maybe even within. I was told that this is normal and due to the sensitivity of the gear clutching system... Is it really, that this is normal?? Currently the car is entirely stock, so def not due to any mods... yet! Temperature doesn't appear to be a factor.

Appreciate any advice from the gang here as the sound is driving me nuts and I have to turn up the sound system to drown out the rattle.

Hope to roll with you guys soon!

Thanks so much!

#30 timechaser Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

timechaser
  • Moderators

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
Normal.

Thought this was the flywheel rattling, but someone correct me if I am wrong. Dont worry - unless the car hasnt been serviced (trans oil change) in a while.

The trans rattles in my car (serviced 200KMS ago, and on the latest software revision) drive me nuts as well. So I turn the volume up ;-). But in some time you will learn to live with it.

www.sggtroc.com

GTC Tuned

#31 subaru67 Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

subaru67
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 27 posts
sorry bros here, but any1 have parry's contact for the band expander? thks a million

#32 Braco Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Braco
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 372 posts
9742 1262...... Parry

BRACO'S WAY

#33 subaru67 Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

subaru67
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 27 posts

View PostBraco, on 15 April 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

9742 1262...... Parry

thank you very much braco, appreciate yr help

#34 raclette Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

raclette
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 34 posts
Guys may i know how do you connect iPod to the audio system. seems i can't find any audio jack or usb to plug in. Appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks

#35 evilution Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:29 AM

evilution
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

View Postraclette, on 19 July 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

Guys may i know how do you connect iPod to the audio system. seems i can't find any audio jack or usb to plug in. Appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks

bro - might help if you tell us the MY of your GTR bro ... for instance, mine is a tan chong MY2009 ... no aux input, no ipod kit.
i believe the PI car can use iPhone (timechaser uses bluetooth audio i believe), not sure about ipod for the PI ver.

#36 raclette Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

raclette
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 34 posts
Hi mine is 08 PI model but i don't know why can't turn on the bluetooth and plus i prefer to use iPod than iPhone. so i thought there will be a usb to plug it in and stay there

#37 evilution Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

evilution
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

View Postraclette, on 20 July 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Hi mine is 08 PI model but i don't know why can't turn on the bluetooth and plus i prefer to use iPod than iPhone. so i thought there will be a usb to plug it in and stay there

that should help you pair. as for ipod ... no idea bro, i think you need a kit for it. (i would kill to be able to install one, but my car doesnt support)

#38 raclette Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:26 AM

raclette
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 34 posts
Thanks bro will try it out.

#39 jimzilla Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

jimzilla
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hi raclette.

How about trying this out :
http://www.courtesyp...7727_8676_8680

View Postraclette, on 20 July 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

#40 raclette Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

raclette
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 34 posts
bro i managed to connect but now can do call but cannot play music from iPhone??which button to press if play music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users