Here is my review of the GTR Simulator (GTS version) Racing Seat setup from www.gtrsimulator.com (ordered submitted via ebay store tenshirenmei )
(THIS PRODUCT IS FRAME AND GTR SEAT ONLY ..... actual Steering wheel and pedal combinations are Sold Seperately)
- This product was ordered online via ebay on Sunday afternoon July 17th.
- Immediate confirmation was received and payment completed via Paypal
- Product was delivered via UPS on Friday afternoon July 22nd. (VERY QUICK DELIVERY!!!)
- Delivery arrived via (2) large boxes - each measuring approximately 53" Long x 23" Wide x 12" high
- Seat was thoroughly wrapped in bubble wrap in Box1
- Frame pieces & hardware were also completely wrapped in bubble wrap in Box2 (NOTE: even though all of frame pieces were wrapped in bubble wrap, the items were loosely packed inside Box2. Therefore standard motion from shipping/handling caused some of the pieces to rub together, which created some severe scratches on 2 of the frame pieces)
- The seat is ABSOLUTELY my favorite part of this product. (I am 6'2" - 220lbs and I found the seat to fit me very well!) The seat is VERY comfortable and appears to be very good quality. A slider bracket is included for forward and backward adjustments (much like a real automotive seat) and this seat also includes a side-lever for backrest recline/tilt position adjustments.
Reduced 80% 500 x 752 (177.22K)//
- The GTR logo is done well and looks good. Quality of the leather also appears to be very good.
Reduced 81% 752 x 500 (174.52K)//
- Box 2 included all the frame pieces, including the slider bracket for the seat.
Reduced 81% 752 x 500 (209.5K)//
- Box 2 also included all the required hardware for assembly. (NOTE: Unfortunately, there were no assembly instructions included with this product. Assembly took me a little more than an hour ,with some trial & error, so a set of instructions would have been helpful. )
Reduced 81% 752 x 500 (112.61K)//
*** NOTE: For anyone interested in purchasing this product, I have put together a few pictures that I will post to this thread as my version of the assembly instructions. It should help assemble the product once it arrives. ***
Reduced 70% 500 x 375 (19.04K)//
Reduced 86% 1024 x 768 (232.28K)//
- GTR Racing Seat
- Very well made product
- seat slider bracket included
- universal shifter mount included
- universal mounting plate for a variety of steering wheels (can also be modified if needed)
- Needs grip - no casters or rubber feet,.. may cause damage to tile or wood floors from sliding around.
- No assembly instructions (you'll also need your own tools)
VERDICT: Excellent Product - Very stable. Very Well Made. Good quality materials. GREAT PRICE!
I HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone looking for a universal racing simulator!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT: http://www.gtrsimulator.com/index.php/products/gts
Edited by AllenWilson, 24 July 2011 - 09:36 PM.