#1 'Q Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

'Q
  • MEGTROC ADMIN
  • Spec Mi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts
Posted Image

http://gulfnews.com/...le-now-1.984589

Because a hypercar with 550bhp and a 0-100kph sprint time of 2.8 seconds just isn’t flashy enough, Nissan Middle East has announced the availability of a GT-R VVIP edition for the GCC and Lebanon markets.
The ultra-exclusive VVIP still features the same 2012 technical specifications, meaning the 550 horsepower 3.8-litre twin-turbo engine and six-speed all-wheel drive transmission. What makes it special is the is the availability of 12 interior colour combinations, with leather trimmed in Germany but with a Japanese twist, according to the ‘Takumi’, or ‘master with greatest skills’ approach.
Nissan’s VVIP also gets a Bose sound system tuned specifically to the driving position in the cabin, as well as 24 karat gold plated side panels, grille and VVIP badges.
Optional equipment includes Nissan’s carbon ceramic brakes and titanium muffler. The 2012 GT-R VVIP is available for order now, with a price of Dh827,000, while the optional extras are another Dh150,000. Yeah…

Edited by GT3240x2, 23 February 2012 - 05:54 AM.

Instagram
@CPC_Bahrain
#MEGTROC - #GTRLife

Facebook Admin/Content Creator:
Facebook.com/GTRLife
Facebook.com/MEGTROC

Formerly known as member GT3240x2

#2 'Q Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:49 AM

'Q
  • MEGTROC ADMIN
  • Spec Mi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Instagram
@CPC_Bahrain
#MEGTROC - #GTRLife

Facebook.com/GTRLife
Facebook.com/MEGTROC

#3 Davin Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

Davin
  • Administrator
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,156 posts
Hard to judge by one picture but I think I like the looks of the prior year VVIP more.  
That said it's still a very cool offering. BTW This is the first time the VVIP has the CC rotors correct?

#4 'Q Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

'Q
  • MEGTROC ADMIN
  • Spec Mi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts

View PostDavin, on 23 February 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

Hard to judge by one picture but I think I like the looks of the prior year VVIP more.  
That said it's still a very cool offering. BTW This is the first time the VVIP has the CC rotors correct?

Yes i believe so.

There are 12 photos in post#2, cant you see them?

Edit: Link if you cant see the pics
http://gulfnews.com/...a-spin-1.783497

Edited by GT3240x2, 23 February 2012 - 06:37 AM.

Instagram
@CPC_Bahrain
#MEGTROC - #GTRLife

Facebook.com/GTRLife
Facebook.com/MEGTROC

#5 max_R35 Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

max_R35
  • ME MODERATOR
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts
Gold :facepalm:

I just can't type how I feel about this car

Charging that much isn't reasonable any any front

24karat gold!!!!!!!!!!! Are we in the FUCKIN 80's

1st Series II Gulf Spec GT-R Black, Black/Red

Engine/Drivetrain:
Cobb AP-NIS-006, Custom Dyno Tune: Ben @ GTC, GTC 4" Ti Exhaust, GTC Turbo Inlet Pipe, GTC 80mm Intake, AMS catless DP, AMS Intercooler, Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors, HKS spark plugs, HKS Actuators, Cobb Silicon Hoses, Cobb XLE BPV, GBP SD Kit B, SIR 265LPH pumps, Castrol Engine Oil, Dodson Transmission and Diff Fluid, Willall Transmission Cooler + Sump, Willall Engine Sump, Willall Diff Coolers, AAM Engine Oil Cooler, CBRD Radiator, Carbing Coolant Overflow Tank, Samco Radiator Hoses, Dodson 60C Thermostat, Dodson Sportsman Kit + Extras, Michelin PSS 295/35/20 Square

Visual:
Stillen Front License Plate Bracket, Yoshi/RevoZport DN Duckbill CF Trunk, GT-RR CF Steering Wheel, Fringe XVO Afterburner tips, SMS Design & Performance Spec Mi CF Engine Cover # 9of10, Carbon Dry AC surround and door handles, Rexpeed Mirrors, Emblems, Carbon Side Emblem Cover and Carbon Hood Dampers, Matte Black VR G2 F20x10 R20x11

View PostAMS, on May 18 2010, 04:52 PM, said:

We rarely are the first to market on the product but in our eyes we always produce the best product when we do finally release it :)

#6 Davin Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Davin
  • Administrator
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,156 posts

View PostGT3240x2, on 23 February 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

Yes i believe so.

There are 12 photos in post#2, cant you see them?

Pics show up, but they look like the global MY11 car?
The VVIP MY12 looks to have brake ducts for the CC rotors and the car in those pics dont seem to have any of that?

#7 'Q Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

'Q
  • MEGTROC ADMIN
  • Spec Mi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts

View PostDavin, on 23 February 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

Pics show up, but they look like the global MY11 car?
The VVIP MY12 looks to have brake ducts for the CC rotors and the car in those pics dont seem to have any of that?

Good eye,  ''knock on wood''

I just noticed that the Black GTR has the ducts, the white one doesnt.

Instagram
@CPC_Bahrain
#MEGTROC - #GTRLife

Facebook.com/GTRLife
Facebook.com/MEGTROC

#8 monster Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

monster
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
AED997K = $271K, are they serious :finger:

Engine:

Cobb AP, Boost Logic Crank Pulley, AAM Competition S-Line fuel system, Gotboost SD Kit, Akuma Intake kit, Aeromotive 340HP Fuel Pumps, Ferrea Head goodies, Greddy XL Intercooler, Greddy DCT Cooler, GTC 102mm Exhaust , HKS GT800 Turbo Kit, ID 1000cc injectors, Custom and Coated CP Pistons, Carrillo Rods, Tomei Cams, ARP Custom Age 625 Plus Head Studs, ARP Main Studs.

Exterior

Eibach Lowering Springs, Cor F1 Mesh Wheels, GTC Trunk, GTC Wing, Toyo R888 Tires, Wald Body kit.

GearBox

Albins First Gear and Shaft, Willall Parts.

"The GT-R is designed to examine carefully the scientific laws that govern movement and then systematically to break them" Jeremy Clarkson

#9 MC Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

MC
  • Administrator
  • NAGTROC CO-FOUNDER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,391 posts
the pic is small but it looks like the   black car has the brake ducts but not the carbon duct  trim like the  track pack/specV... first ive  seen of this if im seeing that i think im seeing

also it looks like it has the  egoist  color options not just the white and  gold

#10 domino_z Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

domino_z
  • Members
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts
Nissan know where the money market is

Surprised they haven't followed Ferrari yet and brought out a Chinese specific model

I'd love to see how long that gold grille lasts parked in downtown chicago

2011 R35 (Aus spec) - 750awhp/600ftlb, FBO E85, WR600 ball bearing turbos, ported/polished oem manifold, Dodson Super Stock clutches + Jacks welded baskets, built and tuned by Willall Racing

#11 Murtaza Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

Murtaza
  • Members
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
More money, less taste.

-Cobb Catless Midpipe

-Gotboost 3" Intake
-ANSU 1150cc injectors
-Dual Walbro 255
-Cobb AP

E85 Tuned by Ben Linney @ GTC

#12 ebizzle361 Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

ebizzle361
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • 10' Super SIlver

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
Well that has the Carbon Wing, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, and real leather. Ask some of the other members how much they paid to re-upholster there car you would be surprised, but damn 270K . Damn here we could buy 2 BE's and get an Alpha 10 installed on one......lol......

So to put into perspective what does an Aventador or Gallardo cost in that market.

#13 aristo25 Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

aristo25
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts
The price is ridiculous because there's no big import tax on cars in the UAE. If anything fully loaded the car should be $180k based on the Japanese market.

2015 Nismo GT-R Pearl White
2012 Mclaren MP4-12c Nova, ceramic brakes and carbon everywhere
2013 LX570 Premium 22" FSport wheels, Rspec suspension ECU, TRD Big brakes
2010 GT-R Pearl White (SOLD: well traveled car: Belgium, Colorado Springs, Luxembourg, Florida, UK, Austria, Holland, Austria, Germany, France, Slovenia, Italia, Switzerland, Monaco)
2011 Lexus GX460 Premium on COR 22" Cypher & JAOS kit (SOLD)
2004 Lexus GX470 (SOLD, best quality vehicle I've ever had)
2009 GT-R RED (SOLD)

#14 aboodilatif Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

aboodilatif
  • Members
  • R35 Addict

• PipPip
  • 204 posts
even though we have stupid people with money here, I dont think anyone is stupid enough to buy this... its just missing some 22' rims with all the gold it has.
any sane person would just buy the premium one and have enough money for the new M5

This car just proves the fact that Nissan ME are the biggest crooks on the planet.

Edited by aboodilatif, 24 February 2012 - 05:58 AM.

Posted Image

2012 GT-R Black/Black Premium #588

Meisterschaft SS Catback / Meisterschaft SS Midpipe / AAM 90mm Catless Downpipes
Alcon 400mm Rotors (front) / MX72 Pads / Motul engine & diff fluids / HKS Trans Fluid / Toyo R888

Waiting for : Cobb 3" Intakes / 1000cc Injectors / HKS BOV & Piping / SS Brake Lines
C-West Front Fenders / Zele Side Skirts / Rexpeed Rear Diffuser Extensions
GT-RR Front Bumper / Zele Front Lip / Wald Rear Wing Cover / GTC Exhaust

Future: Alpha 9+ Turbos / Engine Build / Gearbox Build

557whp - Tuned by Sharif@Forged

Proudly built and tuned @ Alpha Logic Dubai for the rest of its vehicular life span

#15 max_R35 Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

max_R35
  • ME MODERATOR
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

View Postebizzle361, on 23 February 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

So to put into perspective what does an Aventador or Gallardo cost in that market.

We only get a premium on cars that are wanted in our market

E.g. AMG's, M power cars, Range Rovers, big 4x4

View Postaristo25, on 23 February 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

The price is ridiculous because there's no big import tax on cars in the UAE. If anything fully loaded the car should be $180k based on the Japanese market.

As I recall it's only 5%

1st Series II Gulf Spec GT-R Black, Black/Red

Engine/Drivetrain:
Cobb AP-NIS-006, Custom Dyno Tune: Ben @ GTC, GTC 4" Ti Exhaust, GTC Turbo Inlet Pipe, GTC 80mm Intake, AMS catless DP, AMS Intercooler, Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors, HKS spark plugs, HKS Actuators, Cobb Silicon Hoses, Cobb XLE BPV, GBP SD Kit B, SIR 265LPH pumps, Castrol Engine Oil, Dodson Transmission and Diff Fluid, Willall Transmission Cooler + Sump, Willall Engine Sump, Willall Diff Coolers, AAM Engine Oil Cooler, CBRD Radiator, Carbing Coolant Overflow Tank, Samco Radiator Hoses, Dodson 60C Thermostat, Dodson Sportsman Kit + Extras, Michelin PSS 295/35/20 Square

Visual:
Stillen Front License Plate Bracket, Yoshi/RevoZport DN Duckbill CF Trunk, GT-RR CF Steering Wheel, Fringe XVO Afterburner tips, SMS Design & Performance Spec Mi CF Engine Cover # 9of10, Carbon Dry AC surround and door handles, Rexpeed Mirrors, Emblems, Carbon Side Emblem Cover and Carbon Hood Dampers, Matte Black VR G2 F20x10 R20x11

View PostAMS, on May 18 2010, 04:52 PM, said:

We rarely are the first to market on the product but in our eyes we always produce the best product when we do finally release it :)

#16 nikodemus Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

nikodemus
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 5 posts

View PostMurtaza, on 23 February 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

More money, less taste.<

Spot on.
If it was a Bentley and its image was associated with luxury and opulence i could understand it
But theyve got it completely wrong, the GTR is not about luxury it is about performance.
They would have been much better off here releasing a 620bhp GTR called the VVIP edition rather than some gold that looks like you went to foil a car and some leather seats which you could get done at Karama.

Not a fan.
Makes me happier I own a normal GTR as I imagine if you own one, everyone will ask you why you spent so much money on it when you could have just bought a normal one

Edited by nikodemus, 24 February 2012 - 10:21 AM.

#17 Emarati69 Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

Emarati69
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
Its ugly

#18 aristo25 Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

aristo25
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts
Nothing wrong with a nicer interior than the plain Altima interior but not for $125k more.

View Postnikodemus, on 24 February 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

Spot on.
If it was a Bentley and its image was associated with luxury and opulence i could understand it
But theyve got it completely wrong, the GTR is not about luxury it is about performance.
They would have been much better off here releasing a 620bhp GTR called the VVIP edition rather than some gold that looks like you went to foil a car and some leather seats which you could get done at Karama.

Not a fan.
Makes me happier I own a normal GTR as I imagine if you own one, everyone will ask you why you spent so much money on it when you could have just bought a normal one

2015 Nismo GT-R Pearl White
2012 Mclaren MP4-12c Nova, ceramic brakes and carbon everywhere
2013 LX570 Premium 22" FSport wheels, Rspec suspension ECU, TRD Big brakes
2010 GT-R Pearl White (SOLD: well traveled car: Belgium, Colorado Springs, Luxembourg, Florida, UK, Austria, Holland, Austria, Germany, France, Slovenia, Italia, Switzerland, Monaco)
2011 Lexus GX460 Premium on COR 22" Cypher & JAOS kit (SOLD)
2004 Lexus GX470 (SOLD, best quality vehicle I've ever had)
2009 GT-R RED (SOLD)

#19 LuckyEff Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

LuckyEff
  • Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts
Jesus would drive that thing.

Toyota Prado

Mercedes S 400
HYBRID

#20 toprpm Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

toprpm