#41 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

View Postoldgixxer, on 06 March 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Skyliner for troll of the year

This is my own thread. Trolls are those who are trying to destroy it!

Edited by Skyliner, 07 March 2012 - 10:12 AM.

#42 Pizzamangtr Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Pizzamangtr
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts
Stock the porsche pdk turbo s traps 129-130mph.

Posted Image

#43 GO ON 3 Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

GO ON 3
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 116 posts

View PostMF92, on 06 March 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

You sir are the most annoying, ignorant member on this forum. Enough with your stupid what if's and stupid comments on "mod the gt-r and it will beat x". You know what you don't get out of a modded anything, that is the comfort and reliability of stock.

that was one race, i'm sure u can also find 911's beating gt-rs, there was a passenger in the porsche, definately is a factor in launch and acceleration.
stop posting your stupid youtube videos you spend your days searching "gtr beats (insert car name here)"

Until you have some real life experience, you can't say shit, you don't know what the little details behind a video you see on youtube, so just stop talking

clearly you simple fact of power over weight doesnt apply always, heres a 500hp civic beating a 700 hp gtr...

what are you to say to that? its way cheaper too, and civics aren't exactly known for their "aerodynamics".

just get off these forums, or atleast stop posting your stupid comments on how "if you do x to a gtr it will beat y forsure"

This is not right.. 700hp GTR traps a 113mph lol

Posted Image
2010 Evo X
Built 2.0l FP Black
5xxwhp pump
6xxwhp C16
Saving for a GTR R35

#44 Tom C Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

Tom C
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 862 posts
Wow...look at all the fun I missed by puting certain members on ignore...

In my world... Skyliner and his BS are banned.... of course I don't get the links to videos... but then again I go to youtube every couple of days and do a search filtering GT-R videos from the past week. Maybe if enough people ignore Skyliner, we can have a video section for reposting videos that Skyliner may have posted already...but no one can see them because he is on ignore with most NAGTROC members.

Banning him is not the answer....he will just make up another screen name or claim it is a relative (like he did on m5board.....where he also claimed that he didn't have the financial means to buy a GT-R because financial wealth = lying and cheating). Just ignore him because he provides no real insight into the GT-R and provides nothing of value to members except his links to videos. So stop frustrating yourself by trying to deal with his skewed "logic"....

Tom

Chuck Norris drives a GT-R!

#45 GTRG2 Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

GTRG2
  • 4.1L Alpha 12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts

View PostGO ON 3, on 07 March 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

This is not right.. 700hp GTR traps a 113mph lol

That was my thought swell.  How can a 700HP GTR trap lower speeds then most bolt on GTR's.  Infact my stock 2012 GTR ran 11.1 at 123mph at Cayuga race track last season so I find it very hard to believe that this GTR racing that CIVIC (full race car - skinnys on the back, slicks on front, headlight cut out for Turbo air intake, gutted out to the point a skinny kid could probably lift it and move it if he likes etc etc) has 700hp.  I may be wrong but a 700HP GTR should be well into the high 9 second bracket with a much higher MPH.  Just my 2 cents

Edited by GTRG2, 07 March 2012 - 10:40 AM.

Posted Image

4.1L Alpha 12

#46 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
I am telling the truth and you should be ashamed for posting such crap, Tom C.

#47 MF92 Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

MF92
  • Members
  • R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

View PostSkyliner, on 07 March 2012 - 10:10 AM, said:

Any sane person knows very well that a 600 HP GTR is actually a bit quicker than a Turbo S. It is good to see that logical people agree with me in this thread. The others are just raving and talking nonsense. I cannot help them. IF anyone here thinks that I am NOT going to own a 1000+ whp GTR in the future is 1) dead wrong 2) going to be unhappy in the future. Thank you very much indeed.

if your going to spend all your life savings one day to make a 1000whp gt-r, kudos to you for being a giant retard!

You are extremely ignorant if you think all this ranting is about just this one thread!

You try and under mind every single production car around by saying its slower than a modded gt-r. and you've posted probably 30+ different threads with videos displaying so. heck a stock GT-R is slower than a modded honda civic, and thats probably exactly what they say over on the civic forums where you belong.

We own GT-Rs (or at least most of us do, sorry skyliner, maybe one day), and should present ourselves with a little more class than the rice rocket forums who just pride themselves on beating cars more expensive with their mods. I wish this forum had a little more class than allowing this guy to continue on with these low life statements.

+4 on the ban

sorry, actually maybe a ban isn't right.

Skyliner please start your own thread titled "Skyliner's nonsense" and from now on post every single video you feel you need in one thread, not starting new ones for every time you go on youtube

Edited by MF92, 07 March 2012 - 10:58 AM.

Final #s coming soon
Old #s: 740whp & 680wtq on pump94 & stock block

'09 GT-R Red (Black Interior)

SJL Custom turbos w/ forge actuators

Built Block (courtesy of SJL)
Built Transmission (courtesy of SJL) w/ 2013 upgraded cooling lines
Full AAM Catless Variable Exhaust
AAM 3" Intake w/GTC inlets and AMS 4-bar MAP sensor w/ gotboost harness
AAM Intercooler w/ GReddy IC pipes & GFB BOVs
GTC Speed Density Tune (EcuTek)
Deutschwerks 950cc injectors & Wallbro Fuel Pumps
Boomerang & AUX/NAV bypass and Backup camera (courtesy of adrey)
ADV1 7.1 wheels in gloss black
AP JHooks, Endless mx72 pads, AMS Brake Lines
KW Sleeve's, Stillen Sway Bars

#48 jmunjr Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:54 AM

jmunjr
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,857 posts

View PostSkyliner, on 06 March 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Too much talking..... Unfortunately, a Turbo S cannot keep up with a 600 HP GTR, as I said. Reality check for you:

Get a life man....

2009 Nissan GT-R, Premium Edition, Gunmetal/Black, Clear front & rear markers, HKS resonated mid-pipe, JRZ RS Pro Silent Coilovers, Forged sway bars, Alcon Superkit BBK, Kognition rear wing, Aeromotions front splitter, BSE transmission cooler, DIY front brake cooling ducts, flatulence-infused seat cushions

#49 MF92 Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

MF92
  • Members
  • R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

View PostTom C, on 07 March 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

Wow...look at all the fun I missed by puting certain members on ignore...

In my world... Skyliner and his BS are banned.... of course I don't get the links to videos... but then again I go to youtube every couple of days and do a search filtering GT-R videos from the past week. Maybe if enough people ignore Skyliner, we can have a video section for reposting videos that Skyliner may have posted already...but no one can see them because he is on ignore with most NAGTROC members.

Banning him is not the answer....he will just make up another screen name or claim it is a relative (like he did on m5board.....where he also claimed that he didn't have the financial means to buy a GT-R because financial wealth = lying and cheating). Just ignore him because he provides no real insight into the GT-R and provides nothing of value to members except his links to videos. So stop frustrating yourself by trying to deal with his skewed "logic"....

Tom
How do block posts and threads started by a certain member?

View PostGTRG2, on 07 March 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

That was my thought swell.  How can a 700HP GTR trap lower speeds then most bolt on GTR's.  Infact my stock 2012 GTR ran 11.1 at 123mph at Cayuga race track last season so I find it very hard to believe that this GTR racing that CIVIC (full race car - skinnys on the back, slicks on front, headlight cut out for Turbo air intake, gutted out to the point a skinny kid could probably lift it and move it if he likes etc etc) has 700hp.  I may be wrong but a 700HP GTR should be well into the high 9 second bracket with a much higher MPH.  Just my 2 cents
Yeah guys, that was sorta my point, you can't just youtube something and say that its 100% correct, decide to post it based on the title of the video. Wow you managed a 11.1 at cayuga stock? thats quick! i can't get any sort of grip there to pull off a reasonable run. There's clearly something wrong at that track, no gt-r would trap that low mph, and a civic trapping 40mph higher but only .7 quicker, lol

Final #s coming soon

#50 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

View Postjmunjr, on 07 March 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

Get a life man....

You mean get an 1000 whp GTR.  Oh I will.

And yes, that was a 600 HP GTR beating a stock Turbo S.... Each car had a passenger, fair and square.

#51 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

View PostMF92, on 07 March 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

if your going to spend all your life savings one day to make a 1000whp gt-r, kudos to you for being a giant retard!

You are extremely ignorant if you think all this ranting is about just this one thread!

You try and under mind every single production car around by saying its slower than a modded gt-r. and you've posted probably 30+ different threads with videos displaying so. heck a stock GT-R is slower than a modded honda civic, and thats probably exactly what they say over on the civic forums where you belong.

We own GT-Rs (or at least most of us do, sorry skyliner, maybe one day), and should present ourselves with a little more class than the rice rocket forums who just pride themselves on beating cars more expensive with their mods. I wish this forum had a little more class than allowing this guy to continue on with these low life statements.

+4 on the ban

sorry, actually maybe a ban isn't right.

Skyliner please start your own thread titled "Skyliner's nonsense" and from now on post every single video you feel you need in one thread, not starting new ones for every time you go on youtube

Who said anything about spending all my life savings one day to make a 1000whp gt-r? You don't know me or what fortune I am about to inherit. Don't be silly (all the time).

The rest is nonsense.... I won't even bother  replying to you.

#52 MF92 Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

MF92
  • Members
  • R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

View PostSkyliner, on 07 March 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Who said anything about spending all my life savings one day to make a 1000whp gt-r? You don't know me or what fortune I am about to inherit. Don't be silly (all the time).

The rest is nonsense.... I won't even bother  replying to you.

I doubt whomever you are inheriting this money wanted you to spend all of it on a GT-R. You clearly have no money now, just an assumption based on the POS in your picture. And with a board name like skyline®, you clearly aren't talking about an r-35.

So go out and buy yourself this imaginary GT-R, then you can post based on real life experience, not what you see on youtube

And sorry for pointing out your stupidity, to you, it would be easiest to just say everything is nonsense, thats how you justify living like you do.

Edited by MF92, 07 March 2012 - 11:23 AM.

Final #s coming soon

#53 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

View PostMF92, on 07 March 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

If this is the case, your simply quite an awful person, I doubt whomever you are inheriting this money wanted you to spend all of it on a GT-R. You clearly have no money now, just an assumption based on the POS in your picture. And with a board name like skyline®, you clearly aren't talking about an r-35.

So go out and buy yourself this imaginary GT-R, then you can post based on real life experience, not what you see on youtube

Who said anything about inheriting enough, just to buy a GTR? You have no idea of what you are talking about. Don't make my laugh even more with your nonsense.... Please, save it for someone else. Thanks in advance!

#54 jmunjr Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

jmunjr
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,857 posts

View PostSkyliner, on 07 March 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

Who said anything about inheriting enough, just to buy a GTR? You have no idea of what you are talking about. Don't make my laugh even more with your nonsense.... Please, save it for someone else. Thanks in advance!

I bet if Skyliner took a picture of himself in his home we'd all laugh hysterically..

2009 Nissan GT-R, Premium Edition, Gunmetal/Black, Clear front & rear markers, HKS resonated mid-pipe, JRZ RS Pro Silent Coilovers, Forged sway bars, Alcon Superkit BBK, Kognition rear wing, Aeromotions front splitter, BSE transmission cooler, DIY front brake cooling ducts, flatulence-infused seat cushions

#55 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

View Postjmunjr, on 07 March 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

I bet if Skyliner took a picture of himself in his home we'd all laugh hysterically..

How much do you bet on that? I bet 10000000000000000 bucks that you wouldn't....

#56 Tom C Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

Tom C
  • R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

View PostMF92, on 07 March 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

How do block posts and threads started by a certain member?

Yeah guys, that was sorta my point, you can't just youtube something and say that its 100% correct, decide to post it based on the title of the video. Wow you managed a 11.1 at cayuga stock? thats quick! i can't get any sort of grip there to pull off a reasonable run. There's clearly something wrong at that track, no gt-r would trap that low mph, and a civic trapping 40mph higher but only .7 quicker, lol

You can click on your screen name on the top right hand corner (your profile drop down box). A bunch of options should pop up and one of them is "Mangage Ignore Preferences". Click on that and you can get to a screen where you can block other members by typing in their screen names.

Tom

Edited by Tom C, 07 March 2012 - 11:44 AM.

Chuck Norris drives a GT-R!

#57 jmunjr Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

jmunjr
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,857 posts

View PostSkyliner, on 07 March 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

How much do you bet on that? I bet 10000000000000000 bucks that you wouldn't....

If you can even put up .0000000001% of that amount I'll take the bet...

#58 Skyliner Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

Skyliner
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

View Postjmunjr, on 07 March 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

If you can even put up .0000000001% of that amount I'll take the bet...

Deal.

#59 Pizzamangtr Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Pizzamangtr
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts
I'll give it to skyliner, he is very persistent! Skyliner, your job is to surf the web and all shit talking on gt-r's, you must put them in there place! Can you handle that?

Posted Image

#60 MF92 Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

MF92
  • Members
  • R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

View PostSkyliner, on 07 March 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

well, you clearly don't deserve to own a gt-r

View PostSkyliner, on 07 March 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

Deal.

come on guys, clearly he can find one picture of himself not looking like a huge jackass. Its just taking him a little while to find one

Final #s coming soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users