Jump to content

Looking at an 09 white premium. Is this a good deal?


28 replies to this topic

#21 WILSONB Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

WILSONB
  • Members
  • R32 Member

  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

View PostLUVMYZ, on 05 April 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Hey all, looking for price advise... 2009 premium with 47,000 miles obtained by dealer at auction for 55k. Car is located in ny, dlr willing to negotiate at 59k. Worth looking at? Awaiting carfax at this moment.

That's alot for the mileage. You can find 2009 private party around $63,000 - $65,000 with half the miles.



#22 LUVMYZ Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

LUVMYZ
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hey all, i just finished connecting the dots and after reviewing all the info on the carfax, i was able to 100% determine that this is the actual white prem gtr which was one of the first shipped to the us tested by editors at insideline! They had a blog about it that matches everything in the carfax! Is price worth pulling trigger given its background or should i push to 55k? I cant afford a low mileage gtr at this pt, car comes w. ext warranty from nissan



#23 WILSONB Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

WILSONB
  • Members
  • R32 Member

  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

View PostLUVMYZ, on 05 April 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

Hey all, i just finished connecting the dots and after reviewing all the info on the carfax, i was able to 100% determine that this is the actual white prem gtr which was one of the first shipped to the us tested by editors at insideline! They had a blog about it that matches everything in the carfax! Is price worth pulling trigger given its background or should i push to 55k? I cant afford a low mileage gtr at this pt, car comes w. ext warranty from nissan

How long is the warranty good for? Also had the car been launch before the LC2?



#24 LUVMYZ Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

LUVMYZ
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Not sure if car was launched prior to lc2 but i can only imagine how the editors treated this car. The article mentioned that the gtr went on atleast 5 roadtrips from ca to vegas. The car was sold from inside line to guy on ebayfor 52,600 who then drove it to atlanta. This car has an interesting background but hard hard miles on the odo. I think i will pass. If anyone is interested, the car is being sold at all city auto in NY. Pics of the car look sharp!



#25 TheHitman™ Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

TheHitman™
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • The World Warrior

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Location:The land of Waffles!

View PostLUVMYZ, on 05 April 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Not sure if car was launched prior to lc2 but i can only imagine how the editors treated this car. The article mentioned that the gtr went on atleast 5 roadtrips from ca to vegas. The car was sold from inside line to guy on ebayfor 52,600 who then drove it to atlanta. This car has an interesting background but hard hard miles on the odo. I think i will pass. If anyone is interested, the car is being sold at all city auto in NY. Pics of the car look sharp!

While you are derailing my thread, that car was owned by a lady here in Augusta, Georgia for a little bit. Don't know any details of that and I was sold at a private dealer called All Out Auto in Marietta GA for a bit too.


Posted Image

Violent Blue 2012 GT-R Black Edition

Burn Unit Original Member

Join the R35 GT-R owners group. Exclusive closed owners only group on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTRLOG/

#26 Nuggett Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Nuggett
  • Members
  • R32 Member

  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
HAHAH Thread HIJACKER....It happens tho.



#27 KubaGtR Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

KubaGtR
  • Members
  • R32 Member

  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Location:Central NJ
THose test guys go through a few set of tires in a weekend that car had to be pushed but if all services are up to date decent brake life left and extended warranty I would buy it



#28 TheHitman™ Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

TheHitman™
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • The World Warrior

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Location:The land of Waffles!
Picking up my GT-R this Saturday!!! I am so excited. Are there any GT-R guys in the Cleveland area that would be down to cruise?


Posted Image

Violent Blue 2012 GT-R Black Edition

Burn Unit Original Member

Join the R35 GT-R owners group. Exclusive closed owners only group on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTRLOG/

#29 VEGASGTR Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

VEGASGTR
  • Members
  • Egoist Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,182 posts
  • Location:LAS VEGAS

View Postthehitman, on 12 April 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

Picking up my GT-R this Saturday!!! I am so excited. Are there any GT-R guys in the Cleveland area that would be down to cruise?

congrats Bro!

I know you have been eyeing one for some time

get a custom tune and exhaust and you will be pretty content for now (540whp) mid tens @131..  otherwise it will feel slow.

let us know how it goes !


current: 2014 Z51 white


past:
2009 GTR 9.5@150 4.38 60-130
2006 S/C Z06
2002 Twin Turbo Z06



Reply to this topic



  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users