I'm pleased to announce that I am now offering Staged Flashes w/ Cable using EcuTek Technology.
EcuTek currently has full support for 2008-2013 GTRs and full support for their TCMs - LC1, LC2, LC3, LC4, LC5
RaceROM provides custom features designed specifically to work with the Nissan GTR to enhance the function of the standard ECU, providing greater tuning potential, flexibility, and safety features not seen in other tuning packages.
- Valet Mode - Gives the owner Peace & Mind when letting someone else drive their car.
- Per-Cylinder Fueling - Provides maps for adjusting fuel per cylinder fueling (Perfect for adjusting those known lean cylinders!)
- RaceRom Launch Control - Provides a on-the-fly steering wheel adjustable Launch Control. (This is perfect for making compensations for low/high traction situations). Also has fuel, timing, and VVT adjustments when the car is in Launch Control Mode.
- Speed Density based calibration - Provides the option to run the vehicle fuelling based on MAP, engine speed and air temp, allowing the removal of the MAF or larger intakes.
- Map Switching for Fuel, Timing, VVT and Rev Limit - Provides alternate maps for fuel, timing, VVT and rev limits which can be switched while the vehicle is in operation. Car can be in FULL SD or a Hybrid mode that uses MAFs under certain conditions.
- Enhanced Targeted Boost Control - Uses OEM targeted boost control logic. This allows the boost to be predictable and stable no matter what elevation or temperature your at.
- Upshift boost spike prevention - Provides a safety mechanism to prevent the boost from spiking during gear shifts. Essential if running increased levels of boost or upgraded wastegate actuators.
- Per-gear boost control - Provides maps for tuning the boost level for each gear.
- Per-gear rev limits - Provides maps for setting rev limits in each gear.
- RaceROM Boost Controller - Provides the ability to adjust boost using the on-board entertainment system and cruise control buttons.
- RaceROM Boost Gauge - Provides the ability to allow the factory boost gauge to wrap around and read boost pressures higher than 20PSI!
- MAF Left-Right Swap for custom intercoolers - Provides the ability to switch the MAF sensor when using aftermarket intercoolers.
- Large fuel injector support - Provides the ability to use greater than 750cc injectors, which are not supported by the OEM Logic
- Visual knock warning - Provides knock warning by flashing the "check engine" light when knock is detected.
- Alternative IAT Scale - Give you the ability to run an after market Intake Air Temp Sensor (Used for Speed Density)
This EcuTek cable will give you the owner the ability to read/clear CELs from all body modules, data log, switch between protuned maps and flash the car back to stock. You'll also have the ability to perform throttle body learning, transmission Clutch Gear Learning, Clutch Capacity and Touch Point adjustments.
Please let me know if you have any questions
Edited by Visconti, 14 July 2012 - 10:35 AM.