Hyper-FEST 2012 CAR SHOW thread

7 replies to this topic

#1 Khrisxyu Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

Khrisxyu
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 28 posts
I recognize that most of you will most likely be showing with your respective clubs: ELITE, XCLUSIV ALLIANCE, UPSHIFT, etc.. Please tell your group leader to email me for car club reserved spots.  

Posted ImagePosted Image

THIS MONTH!

FACEBOOK EVENT INVITE PAGE:
http://www.facebook....48387658599881/

Hey tuners,

I'm working with XDC events in putting together the HIN Nightshift CAR SHOW part of the Hyperfest/XDC weekend in Summit Point Raceway on June 16th.  The Xtreme Drift Circuit (XDC) is the first nationwide drifting series and car show festival aimed at catering to drivers on both the professional and amateur (Pro-Am) level of competition, featuring the rising stars of the drifting world. Let's show 'em what the East Coast can bring out :)  As of right now, we're looking for SHOWCARS that are willing to participate for inter-group bonding with other fellow tuners, friendly competition, bragging rights,kick-ass trophies and cash prizes.

Hot Import Nights Nightshift CAR SHOW
XDC has added to the experience off the track by introducing the HIN Car Show Competition. HIN will feature a wide range of cars, including exotics, modern muscle cars, and high-performance modified vehicles similar to the cars competing in the Xtreme Drift Circuit. Car club corrals for Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Scion, Infiniti, BMW, Mustangs, Genesis, K-Cars and Muscle cars will be featured at each HIN event. The Hot Import Nights Tour will be at each stop on the Xtreme Drift Circuit, in addition to the other standalone events across the country.
Posted Image

SHOW CAR REGISTRATION

(Show EVENT):  ** Includes 2 event passes. 1 Event pass for bike registration.
*if you and a friend are going-- this is a GREAT deal on tickets and PREMIER PARKING at SUMMIT POINT as well
***Car Clubs or Groups of 5 or more vehicles are eligible for a special discount**contact me by email for inquiry

TEAM CORRALS AND CAR CLUB SPACE AVAILABLE

For Car Show Registration we're giving a group discount for car clubs, EMAIL and SIGN UP TODAY to secure your spot

Car Show Registration:
https://xdc.webconne...pointcarreg2012

Online Tickets  :
https://xdc.webconne...m/wvtickets2012

I am also looking for promotional models for our partnering companies/sponsors . Please contact me asap for more information.

**We have vendor areas available on the lot- if you are interested in setting up a vendor booth for your business email- info@hotimportnights.com**

Be looking forward to meeting and working with you guys

Khris Uybengkee
XDC Show Coordinator

Khris@xtremedriftcircuit.com

Posted Image

#2 b1adesofcha0s Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

b1adesofcha0s
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
Do you have to pay separately to go see the car show or just the $25 at the gate?  I'm already going to be there for the hyperdrive, so it would be cool to check out the car show afterwards.

2009 Platinum Graphite 370Z Touring 7AT
35% Tint Sides/Back | Tinted Tail/Brake Lights | OEM Rear Spoiler | Berk Exhaust | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stillen Gen 3 Intakes
Best 1/4 mile time: 12.986 s @ 107.46 mph - Stock

#3 Khrisxyu Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

Khrisxyu
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 28 posts
register your car online at http://www.hyper-fest.com/?page_id=221

#4 Black Mammoth Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM

Black Mammoth
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • GTR Hokie

• PipPip
  • 373 posts
The best part of the day is that LeMons will be racing all day.  If you haven't seen a LeMons race, you should check it out.  Also, SpeedyCop will be there.  I believe he is still working with the Wounded Warrior project.  For $100 (tax-deductible) you can suit up and race for 20min.  Good fun and good people!

#5 Jon Jon Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

Jon Jon
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
OIf you guys want Khris can hook up parking for everyone together.  Usuallt inding a spot is a nightmare.  And it would keep all of the cars seperate from the hoopla.  Thinking of starting a caravan thread as well.

Jon Gandy - www.up-shift.net - Automotive Journalist - 240.291.5420 - JonG@up-shift.net

Posted Image

#6 b1adesofcha0s Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

b1adesofcha0s
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
I just registered my car for the car show!  Mostly just to save money on the gate fees since I'm bringing my cousin with me, but it'll be fun.  Just need to give my car a quick detail after the hyperdrive session :biggrin:

35% Tint Sides/Back | Tinted Tail/Brake Lights | OEM Rear Spoiler | Berk Exhaust | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stillen Gen 3 Intakes

#7 Jon Jon Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

Jon Jon
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
If your going to be there for a while, you should give me a ride along.  Im obligated in the AM but should be there by early afternoon.

Jon Gandy - www.up-shift.net - Automotive Journalist - 240.291.5420 - JonG@up-shift.net

Posted Image

#8 b1adesofcha0s Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

b1adesofcha0s
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 87 posts

View PostJon Jon, on 16 June 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

If your going to be there for a while, you should give me a ride along.  Im obligated in the AM but should be there by early afternoon.

Sorry I didn't see this post till now.  I was there from around 11:30 to 2:30 and you may have seen my Z in the car show area.  It was my first track experience so I needed an instructor to sit with me anyway.  Otherwise I would have gladly gave you a ride along.  I did see one gunmetal gray GT-R there while I was walking around.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users