Nissan GT-R Forum banner

SP Engineering: Full Spectrum Power Batteries

9K views 56 replies 16 participants last post by  Elganja 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Fellow NAGTROC members:

(UPDATE 11/28/12): New update! We now offer the P3 batteries. Check out the 2nd post to see details on it.

I am happy to be selling Full Spectrum Power Pulse P2 batteries to you guys. Tony from Full Spectrum Power stopped by to show us their products, and I was quite impressed with them.

Pulse P2 Battery:

These Pulse P2 batteries weigh in at a stunning 1.6lbs (700 grams)! When Tony had handed a battery over to me, I was prepared to hold the weight of a rock. To my surprise, it was something I'd be able to juggle with if I knew how. Haha. The Pulse P2 will save an average of 36lbs over a stock battery. Not only is it small and weighs close to nothing; it provides nearly twice the cranking capability and offers integrated brass terminals.

*PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE TERMINAL POSTS. I HAVE A CUSTOMER THAT SHOWED ME PICTURES OF THE DIAMETER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TERMINAL POSTS AND THE FACTORY POSTS. CURRENTLY LOOKING INTO A DIFFERENT ROUTE.*
For those wondering how to mount the terminals, you may purchase these brass terminal posts from Crutchfield to help make your install easy if you're a PNP type of guy instead of a DIY guy. Please note that I can not 100% guarantee that these terminal post will fit like Cinderellas shoe, but it's the best option I can find.

MSRP: $209

Battery Tie Down:

This is something you'd need to properly hold down your battery to keep it from flying around. Especially with a battery this small and light, you wouldn't want to risk damaging it.

MSRP: $38.95

Pacemaker Charger:

The life expectancy of these Pulse P2 batteries are rated for 5-6 years. With that being said, we are also selling Full Spectrum Power Pacemaker charger.The pacemaker is the only maintenance charger specifically designed to work with lithium lightweight batteries. Pacemaker will work with Full Spectrum Power's award winning Pulse and Genesis battery systems. Pacemaker is fully automatic, ensuring that your lightweight battery is always properly charged. LED indicator lights alert you to the state of charge of your system at a glance.

MSRP: $60.95

Additional photos:

Please PM me for pricing!

- Rory

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
We are now offering Full Spectrum's P3 batteries. The P3's put out 360 cranking amps compared to the P2's 240 cranking amps. There is also a difference in the amp hours. The P3 has 7.5 amp hours whereas the P2 has 5 amp hours. In terms of weight, the P3 weighs roughly 1lb more than the P2.

Weight: 3lbs
Dimensions: 4.6 inch / 11.7 cm x 3.5 inch / 8.9 cm x 3.8 inch / 9.6 inch

The P3's uses the same Pacemaker Charger as the P2.

MSRP: $289
Your Cost: PM me for pricing and shipping

Thanks for looking.

- Rorya

#3 ·
Nice product. Wish it came out earlier when I had to swap out my dead battery. What's the pacemaker charger for? Can you explain more on that. Thanks.

#4 ·
Of course. The pacemaker charger is perfect for those who do not drive their cars everyday. When in need of keeping the battery in tip top shape, the pacemaker will do its job of basically trickle charging the battery. And because it is fully automatic, it will automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode once it's done charging.

- David

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
For those wondering how to mount the terminals, you may purchase these brass therminal posts from Crutchfield to help make your install easy if you're a PNP type of guy instead of a DIY guy. Please note that I can not 100% guarantee that these terminal posts will fit like Cinderellas shoe, but it's the best option I can find.

- David

#19 ·
What is the AmpereHour capacity of the P2?

Alexd

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
We are now offering Full Spectrum's P3 batteries. The P3's put out 360 cranking amps compared to the P2's 240 cranking amps. There is also a difference in the amp hours. The P3 has 7.5 amp hours whereas the P2 has 5 amp hours. In terms of weight, the P3 weighs roughly 1lb more than the P2.

Weight: 3lbs
Dimensions: 4.6 inch / 11.7 cm x 3.5 inch / 8.9 cm x 3.8 inch / 9.6 inch

The P3's uses the same Pacemaker Charger as the P2.

MSRP: $289
Your Cost: PM me for pricing and shipping

Thanks for looking.

- David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.