Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Certified 2010 White Porsche GT3 w/ 9480 miles (6 speed manual)

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ACSATCO 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Helping a friend post this up for sale. Car is CLEAN and drives great. I'd buy this but I'm not in the market for a Porsche hahah. He's asking $119,500, but give him a call and tell him Chaz referred you and he'll work something out I'm sure. You can also contact me and I'll put you in touch with him. He's out here in SoCal in the Anaheim/OC area.

Over $21,000 in parts! Includes Porsche EXTENDED Warranty (CPO) until 2016, FULL leather dash, Navi, Sports Chrono, full carbon fiber interior (over $5500 in cf pieces), and Dynamic Engine Mounts. Car has never been tracked, never been in an accident, is always garage kept, and is in IMMACULATE condition. Title in hand. ALL parts were manufactured, purchased, and installed at RSS Stuggart. PARTS INCLUDE: OEM Carbon Fiber Interior Package (practically EVERYTHING is carbon fiber inside), RSS X Pipe, RSS Adjustable Rear Link Kit, RSS Adjustable Toe Steer Kit, RSS 2-Piece Control Arm Kit w/ Adjustable Thrust Arm Bushings, RSS 4 Point Competition Rollbar. Tires are 2 months old and includes a 2nd set. If interested, please call 310.984.1010.

Link to his AutoTrader

See less See more
#3 ·
Totally agree. After driving his car it really made me miss the 997.2 I sold for the GT-R hahah. Porsche cars just have that driving feel that not many cars can replicate. One day I'll have a GT3 RS sitting in the garage next to the GT-R... one day

#4 ·
Price drop to $115,000! He's trying to move this out for a GT-R! Go go go!

#6 ·
Interested in a trade . I have a 2009 with with well over 40K in Mods, check out the YouTube video Taming the serpent from Illtech auto. I purchase the vehicle from them, since I have owned it I have had the transmission redone by Sheperd racing (stage 2 build) and fuel system upgrade by Cobb (surgeline racing) in Portland. Title in hand.

Greg 253-380-2850

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.