Nissan GT-R Forum banner

FS: Bell & Ross Red Radar; Atlanta, GA; $3,999

7K views 43 replies 16 participants last post by  08mrisf 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys. I think I am going to sell my Bell and Ross Red Radar and wanted to try and find it a good home here before going through the usual sales channels. I bought it new about 4 months ago and have probably worn it 10 times or so. This is the limited edition that is all black with red crystal, 46mm. Watch is in "as new" condition. Comes with all boxes, papers, straps and tools. It is surprisingly hard to photograph and I think it looks 100x better in person. The numbers in the crystal are actually quite reflective and the movement looks almost 3D. $3,999, net. Located in Atlanta, GA.

Crap pic but give a better sense of reflection

Sorry

See less See more
#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Should mention that I would be interested in a trade for a SCAR (or any FN, really) or 308 Colt AR.
I just got rid of 3 guns... one being the 308. I would have def done that in a sec... I have been looking at this post since you put it up. I have been trying to justify PMing you to getting your number and talk, but to drop that cash right now I just can't.

This is an amazing piece!

#40 ·
Not sure which economy you are living in right now but the market is at all time highs, housing is booming in major metropolitan areas and capital is the cheapest it has ever been. If you think things are bad right now, you must have had a gun in your mouth in late 2008 and 2009. Hope you didn't chip a tooth and thanks for thread bombing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.