Electric car without Battery invented - Government killed inventor!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FrankyGTR Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

FrankyGTR
  • NAGTROC Certified Member
  • WHITE NINJA

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
this is for real WOW

Edited by FrankyGTR, 12 August 2013 - 06:47 PM.

are you a GTR owner? join the owners facebook group,just ask me (3) Franky Gtr Love

#2 evolunchbox Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

evolunchbox
  • Members
  • R32 Member

• PipPip
  • 209 posts
I expected the car to explode in the last scene

-2014 GTR (Buschur Build)
2013 DSM/EVO/GTR - GTR Stock Appearing Winner.

#3 Joker Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Joker
  • Members
  • NAGTROC Newbie

• Pip
  • 5 posts
lol I wish he showed what was in the trunk (batteries). Seemed to be riding a bit low in the last 5 seconds of the vid. If what he was showing was real I'm sure one of the thousands of engineering graduates since this came out would have figured it out.

#4 jmunjr Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

jmunjr
  • SpecV Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,840 posts

View PostJoker, on 12 August 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

lol I wish he showed what was in the trunk (batteries). Seemed to be riding a bit low in the last 5 seconds of the vid.

Well the car is missing an engine up front.  Still, these perpetual motion devices always crack me up...

2009 Nissan GT-R, Premium Edition, Gunmetal/Black, Clear front & rear markers, HKS resonated mid-pipe, JRZ RS Pro Silent Coilovers, Forged sway bars, Alcon Superkit BBK, Kognition rear wing, Aeromotions front splitter, BSE transmission cooler, DIY front brake cooling ducts, flatulence-infused seat cushions

#5 Craig Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

Craig
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
Priceless snake oil for sure, throw in a few tigers and it would be a dandy Vegas show.

Have to laugh at how they throw in a "government killed it", "big oil killed it" or "car companies killed it" to pump up the credibility of the story (nothing like a good conspiracy to make things appear more "true" than they are). Also love the "lightbulb demo" that they like to use; could be a battery stashed somewhere in that switch gear, could be just using the energy stored by that big flywheel he spun up under the guise of "starting the engine" when he had it plugged into the power outlet.

#6 alexdavis Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

alexdavis
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Very non-technical talking.

Let's look at what he said at the end:  120 volts and 100 Amps "floored."  That converts at 100% efficiency to a whopping 16 HP, at the motor.

Of course he has batteries...

Alexd

Posted Image

2012 Gun-Metal GT-R (10.483@131.70)
CobbAP006, AAM mid-pipe, Gotboost 3" intakes, ID1000, FF ported manifold, AMS Dyno-tuned by Chris Black
Front camera, Running lights on w/headlights, Whistler remote RADAR, Reverse beeper eliminator

#7 FrankyGTR Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

FrankyGTR
  • WHITE NINJA

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
there are no batteries where do you see batteries? its mgnetic motor of course it works,what wrong with you guys i hope your not brainwashed by society and big corporations?? most conspiracies are not conspiracies they are facts.

are you a GTR owner? join the owners facebook group,just ask me (3) Franky Gtr Love

#8 Craig Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Craig
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
The more you watch it the funnier it gets. If you crank the volume up you can hear the "magnetic motor" losing RPMs steadily as soon as he unplugs it from the power source. A quick search for his name showed that he subsequently fessed up and admitted that the motor was not self sustaining but he was "working on it"...

#9 FrankyGTR Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

FrankyGTR
  • WHITE NINJA

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
why do you not understand electromagnetic's  electricity is all around us. too much left brain mentality

* FREE ENERGY inventor mysteriously died! Why don't we have water powered cars? - YouTube

#10 Craig Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

Craig
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
Too much "want to believe" and not enough using eyes and ears to see what's actually happening...

#11 audioenvy Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

audioenvy
  • Egoist Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

View PostFrankyGTR, on 13 August 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

why do you not understand electromagnetic's  electricity is all around us. too much left brain mentality

Come on, bro. You can't only apply skepticism to the government and the "establishment." You have to apply that same level of skepticism to everything.

Flex fuel 8-second street car tuned by Bill @ SprayItRacing

#12 alexdavis Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:03 AM

alexdavis
  • R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
There are technical people here.   As an example, I'm an E.E.    Explain to me just how 12000 Watts gets "from all around us" into his car?

By the way, Tesla was a genius, but he was simply wrong (in his time) about the physics of resonance and what could or couldn't be done with Earth's magnetism and the ionosphere.    It doesn't diminish his genius to be wrong.

Alexd

Edited by alexdavis, 14 August 2013 - 04:04 AM.

Posted Image

2012 Gun-Metal GT-R (10.483@131.70)
CobbAP006, AAM mid-pipe, Gotboost 3" intakes, ID1000, FF ported manifold, AMS Dyno-tuned by Chris Black
Front camera, Running lights on w/headlights, Whistler remote RADAR, Reverse beeper eliminator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users