Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Georgia roll call!

24K views 257 replies 79 participants last post by  Nexus Auto Brokers 
#1 ·
Who do we have from Georgia?! I am from the Decatur/Metro area. Any owners clubs around here? The southeast thread seems a little dead right now ;)

#6 ·
Nice to have another GA guy on the boards. There are quite a few GT-R's around the metro Atlanta area.

2013 Blue Black Edition owner here

Hope to see you around. Let us know if we can help you with anything!

#76 ·
New to the forum. Living in Ellenwood, but around Morrow (work at Willett Honda South actually) a lot. 2014 Gun Metallic Premium.

Crazy that you live down my way, the only GTR I've ever seen is a silver at the kroger in Morrow.

#23 ·
Suwanee here drive have a 2013 white BE. . . I have seen a gray GTR with Forged stickers and BBS wheels at the life time fitness in sugar loaf... i am sure its someone here

#28 ·
Missed the gtr. I should have never sold my old beast.

#25 ·
Awesome! If anyone isn't already a member hit us up on Facebook!

Facebook.com/groups/atlgtr

#29 ·
Hey guys,

I'm up near Suwanee, gray GTR. Don't see too many around here. I did see one on Satellite a few months ago, a black one, had a custom tag, can't recall what it said but we waved at each other

#44 ·
Suwanee? I live by the Suwanee park. we should meet up. I have the white 2013 BE

#31 ·
just got mine....lawrenceville area

#35 ·
Fun stuff. My buddy was security forces down there. Now he is in Romania doing idk what.

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
Been on the forums as a guest for years. I am good friends with Cicio, Ryan, and all the Topspeed guys.

I am buying my good friend's GT-R first week of April.

I am in Johns Creek. Always up at TopSpeed and I go to C&O every time.

I look forward to meeting everybody! I will make an intro thread in April

#36 ·
Awesome! Excited for you. Can't wait to meet ya. I have actually never been to C&O. I really need to get there. Maybe once it gets warm we can all roll in together.

#37 ·
I'm in Columbus, GA. There are a few other GT-Rs down here, but I never have met the other owners. Just see them on the highway. Want to make it up to a C&O sometime this year.

#38 ·
Find the ATL group! When it gets warmer I'm hoping all of us can roll in one Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.