Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Any GT-R owners from Shanghai?

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  GT-Razor 
#1 ·
I'm moving to Shanghai in early 2014 and it would be nice to get to know some local GT-R owners. Unfortunately I have to leave my cars back home but at least it would be nice have some beers and a chat every now and then. And maybe a ride on the car to help with my home sickness

Cheers,

Juhani / Finland

See less See more
#7 ·
Air quality issues are the only thing that bothers me, although I've been to Shanghai many times before and haven't seen anything like this before. I hope it's a bit better in spring.

I'm working for my family's company (I'm 4th generation) and we are expanding to Chinese market. So besides getting a pretty good package it can pay off if the business starts rolling properly. I think it's worth spending a few years there to keep the car habit alive ;)

#9 ·
Just met one owner at Shanghai GP but we didn't have a common language. My Chinese is not yet at the level of car talk, hehe! I've seen quite many cars around downtown (Huaihai Lu / Xintiandi area) usually with really loud exhausts, but haven't had a chance to try to talk to the owners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.