#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
2010 MR-Touring Evo X SOLD
Color: Phantom Black
Price: $SOLD
Miles: 39K
VIN: JA32W5FV4AU024656
Title: Clean
Private Sale
Warranty: Yes, bought it in Feb 2011, remainder of powertrain warrant still valid
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer
Reason for sale: Buying GT-R.

I've had this car since new, it gets clay barred and waxed 2 times a year and washed weekly. I changed the oil with Mobil 1 every 5k until last year when I saw Mitsu changed it to 3k, now I do it at 3k. SST, Diffs and AYC fluid changed at 33k mi. Car has never been to a track and I don't launch it. It's my DD and I use it to go to work.

Rattles drive me nuts, so I meticulously went through every one and got 99% of them with felt and silicone. NO RATTLES!It truly has been babied. I brought it in to Nissan dealer when looking at GTR's, they said it was literally the cleanest used Evo X they have ever seen. There is one noticeable small scratch on the whole car from my 3 yr old hitting it with a bike helmet. It's circled in one of the pics. Not a single dent on the whole car.

Car is stock with exception of 3 in cat back, Swift Sport springs, 15mm Ichiba wheel spacers, and 35% tint. I planned on swapping CB out, but if buyer is interested they can have it. Obviously the stock system is included. Wheels, Grill and headlights Plastidipped black. It can be removed easily for serious buyer. Wheels are perfect underneath. see link for before pic

tires=60% tread
Brakes =70% left
Thanks for looking
more pics http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/my...X%20for%20Sale

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.