Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2015 GT-R Jet Black/Ivory **$17,100 discount from MSRP** **SOLD**

13K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  Jason@BoulderNissan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD. Thanks for everyone's interest.

As the title states this is a listing for a 2015 Jet Black premium GT-R with the premium Ivory interior. This car is absolutely stunning in person. The car is brand new and currently has 25 miles on it. The MSRP for this vehicle is $107,055.00 and my selling price to members on the forum is $89,955.00 plus shipping (if needed) and applicable fees and taxes. That is a $17,100 discount!! If your interested please contact Ed Olsen. He is my General Sales Manager and has handled all our GT-R transactions since they began arriving in the US in 2008. He will be able to answer any additional questions or concerns you may have. The number at the store is 303-443-8110. If this is not the particular GT-R you are looking for please contact Ed. We are one of the largest GT-R dealers in the country and usually have a good supply of GT-R's in inventory. Thanks for looking

See less See more
#6 ·
that is an amazing color combination

#9 ·
Yeah i love that color combo, but i'd be afraid of what those seats would look like in even a couple months. The seats in my wife's new car were similar to this, more in the light tan color instead of a cream hue, and holy hell you can see EVERYTHING. You could even see a little blue staining on the bolsters and stitching from people's jeans from getting in and out of the car.
Could anything be applied to these, like a stain guard that would prevent this? I know most of that stuff is basically a joke and all you're really buying is the warranty, so the level of protection is always a shady thing...

Someone is definitely going to have to report back to the forum on how this color holds up!

#16 ·
I had a car with cream interior just put some towels on the seats and had no problems with staining or scratching. Hell I even put towels on my amber interior just to be safe.

*Forza Felipe*

#10 ·
As the title states this is a listing for a 2015 Jet Black premium GT-R with the premium Ivory interior. This car is absolutely stunning in person. The car is brand new and currently has 25 miles on it. The MSRP for this vehicle is $107,055.00 and my selling price to members on the forum is $99,955.00 plus shipping (if needed) and applicable fees and taxes. That is a $7,100.00 discount!! If your interested please contact Ed Olsen. He is my General Sales Manager and has handled all our GT-R transactions since they began arriving in the US in 2008. He will be able to answer any additional questions or concerns you may have. The number at the store is 303-443-8110. If this is not the particular GT-R you are looking for please contact Ed. We are one of the largest GT-R dealers in the country and usually have a good supply of GT-R's in inventory. Thanks for looking

Jason
Could you send me your listings for 2015 BE. I would like to see what colors you have. I might be looking for red or blue.
Also I have a 2010 premium with 26k miles. I wanted to see how much I could get for it. Its solid red. There are pictures on forum if you want to see it. Look at the solid red thread. Email jadranko32@gmail.com. can you send it to this one. Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GT-R Life mobile app

#11 ·
Jason
Could you send me your listings for 2015 BE. I would like to see what colors you have. I might be looking for red or blue.
Also I have a 2010 premium with 26k miles. I wanted to see how much I could get for it. Its solid red. There are pictures on forum if you want to see it. Look at the solid red thread. Email jadranko32@gmail.com. can you send it to this one. Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GT-R Life mobile app
Hi,
I will have Ed Olsen email you on our current inventory of Black Edition's.

Thanks,
Jason

#20 ·
The deal is very good. I personally do not care for the interior color especially the steering wheel. Not a dig in any way; just my view.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.