Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

how to weld

979 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Wicked 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I take it you received one of his intercoolers? :( The pictures in the vendor only section are scary.

Michael

#3 ·
Yessir... have posted it for sale and should show up pretty soon. I'm certain it will function just fine but I went with a proper fmic instead.

#5 ·
Sorry to hear, I'm glad you ended up getting a quality piece. These cars are to nice to be thrown together. The intercooler one of my vendors received leaked REALLY bad. Needless to say, but he had to purchase another intercooler as well.

Michael

#4 ·
I wont get into an internet fight with you, I never said I was the best welder on the planet, and the welds are consistent with the ones I did on mine as well. I could have gone over and ground them and made it look pretty but no sense is compromising the seal, a weld doesnt have to be pretty to work, and you can't see them anyways. I'm sorry you feel the need to bash me in every single thread you can and create new ones like this. I was just trying to help people out, of which i wont be doing again, have a good one man, I dont know what else to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.