Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2010 from Manila

5K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Icobird 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Got this last year its a work in progress right now. Makeover as of the moment. Changing the wheels, color and body kit of the car. Ill post pics of the progress.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Parts came in. Still waiting for some more

Attachments

#3 ·
Very nice Pare.

I can't imagine driving a GT-R around the streets of Manila with what I experienced when i was last there a couple of years ago. With all the potholes and traffic, it would have been faster to walk around town...lol !

#6 ·
Welcome,

Do you have any tracks to drive on?

#11 ·
Thanks everyone! Yup its crazy driving in manila but once your there youll get used to it

I have a funny dillema right now need some input from you guys planning on going the top secret route i already have bumpers, skirts, rear chin but there's an offer on a esprit wing that i can't resist. Should i get it or stick with the top secret theme? By the way the esprit wing is almost half the price of the top secret. My friend (Emperor Motorsports Philippines) didn't stick with one brand on his bodykit but the results were great!

#12 ·
@frankie5: every r35 here is imported from the us.

@eldonie: my z is long gone i have a honda domani turbo right now the is pushing 5++hp and is currently a garage queen no time to use it

Attachments

#13 ·
#16 ·
Thanks!

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Almost there! Still a lot of work

Attachments

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks. Wheels just arrived ill post it once its in the car. The car still in the paint shop putting all the parts then will go to another shop for the engine its still a long way to go.

#19 ·
Ganda Pare! Pls consider joining Facebook GTR Club of the Philippines.

#20 ·
@ilonggo: thanks for the invite but i dont have an fb account :(

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wheels came in today yay!

Attachments

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Patience is a virtue 😑😢😑😢😆😊😀😃😀😂😁😉😠😬

Attachments

#23 ·
Nice wheels!!! Cuz I have the same one. Lol

#24 ·
haha love your own

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
HKS GT800
Volk Rays TE37 ultra
Toyo R888 rubber
5zigen cbe
H&R springs
Cwest front fenders
Top secret hood
Top secret front bumper
Top secret side skirts(not yet installed)
Top secret rear skirts
2015 headlights
2015 tailights
wald rear over fenders (not yet installed)
Power numbers soon

Attachments

#28 ·
Thats crazy man.. i wouldn't even know how you can drive this in manila.. cant even go over 25mph. I was just in manila a month ago. It was horrible.. always hella traffic! And no lanes and pot holes holes every where

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using GT-R Life mobile app

#29 ·
Thanks! Im from Batangas about 2 hrs drive going to Manila the roads here are much better and no potholes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.