200 replies to this topic

#1 EcuTek

EcuTek

R32 Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:46 AM

Re remembering logging parameters, we are building a feature list at the moment for ProECU and this feature is on the list. Interested if you have any others you'd like...aside from live tuning and end user tuning abilities. The kind of things I'm interested in are the blue skies stuff...so if I start you off with a few along the lines I'm thinking...voice activated map switching; auto logging when a fault is detected and so on...let me have your ideas.

Edited by Wicked, 26 February 2016 - 10:35 AM.

#2 1RedGtr

1RedGtr

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:28 AM

Either Mac based support, or complete integration of an app. I don't know about others, but If i logged into an app, and was able to send maps right through my phone, I would pay double for ecutek. Just my .02

2731bf73-20a5-4343-b439-222e3962f76c_zps

#3 gtr-russia

gtr-russia

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

Ecutek - there is support for methanol injection Aqwamist??
Notice that the world is moving, you can only when GT-R stopped.

#4 EcuTek

EcuTek

R32 Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

Either Mac based support, or complete integration of an app. I don't know about others, but If i logged into an app, and was able to send maps right through my phone, I would pay double for ecutek. Just my .02

Thanks for the suggestion, will include in the list

#5 Johnny G

Johnny G

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:06 AM

How about getting the stock TC light flashing when the EcuTek TC is kicking in?

Interfacing with the Toucan display which works so well on Syvecs equipped cars. CAN communication would give a nice view of logging parameters?
Johnny - Twitter - Blog - Web Design
2009 Nissan GT-R, Dark Metallic Grey, Premium Specification; 182.4mph Standing Mile
SRD Tuning Stage 4 plus Milltek Downpipes, SRD Front Mount Intercooler, Whifbitz 102mm Exhaust, Litchfield tuned EcuTek Phase 4; 681bhp; 629lb/ft
2011 BMW 730d

#6 EcuTek

EcuTek

R32 Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

Ecutek - there is support for methanol injection Aqwamist??

Hi, yes, Richard Lamb at Aquamist already has a set up for the BRZ using our software, and with Phase 5 it is also possible to set this up for the GT-R using Custom Maps. You could run a simple on/off closed loop system or a more sophisticated system with a flow meter connected. And with Phase 5 you could use it with or without 12 injectors.

#7 EcuTek

EcuTek

R32 Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:14 AM

How about getting the stock TC light flashing when the EcuTek TC is kicking in?

Interfacing with the Toucan display which works so well on Syvecs equipped cars. CAN communication would give a nice view of logging parameters?

Ok Johnny. Thanks for that. Added to the list.

#8 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8501 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:30 AM

Re remembering logging parameters, we are building a feature list at the moment for ProECU and this feature is on the list. Interested if you have any others you'd like...aside from live tuning and end user tuning abilities. The kind of things I'm interested in are the blue skies stuff...so if I start you off with a few along the lines I'm thinking...voice activated map switching; auto logging when a fault is detected and so on...let me have your ideas.

Tobin,

I've moved this to a separate thread so it doesn't just end up getting lost in this Phase 5 info thread.
Redemption 2.0 Tuned by Ben Linney = Smooth as Fawk!!
Switzer 90mmSS Exhaust = Loud as Fawk!!

#9 earico

earico

Lake Bum

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2747 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:42 AM

User ability to completely turn off the TPMS malfunction light. This is useful when running drag wheels that don't have TPMS installed.

2012 BE GT-R - T1R 3.8L / PTE-5858s / Drag 1000

Ecutek tuned by Bill @ SIR

#10 Booztd 3

Booztd 3

Boost Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:43 AM

Auto logging on TPS over xVolts ? (usually 4.61)

And for whatever reason, everytime I try and log a ROM, I have to manually remove the MAF channels, and add in AFR Bank 2. Every time I click on "save default template" or whatever its called - it never takes

#11 Booztd 3

Booztd 3

Boost Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:44 AM

User ability to completely turn off the TPMS malfunction light. This is useful when running drag wheels that don't have TPMS installed.

I'm pretty sure thats a no-no, government/legal stuff

#12 earico

earico

Lake Bum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2747 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

I'm pretty sure thats a no-no, government/legal stuff

Maybe but they are in the UK. HAHA! ;-)

2012 BE GT-R - T1R 3.8L / PTE-5858s / Drag 1000

Ecutek tuned by Bill @ SIR

#13 EcuTek

EcuTek

R32 Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:13 PM

Tobin,

I've moved this to a separate thread so it doesn't just end up getting lost in this Phase 5 info thread.

Thanks Wicked

#14 EcuTek

EcuTek

R32 Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:14 PM

Auto logging on TPS over xVolts ? (usually 4.61)

And for whatever reason, everytime I try and log a ROM, I have to manually remove the MAF channels, and add in AFR Bank 2. Every time I click on "save default template" or whatever its called - it never takes

Thanks guys. Added.

#15 Uniphyed_GTR

Uniphyed_GTR

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:13 PM

i believe this might have been asked before, the possibility of putting the car into neutral via pulling on both paddle shifters at the same time. I believe lambo/ferrari have this feature? I really don't see added value besides a cool factor but figured I'd just through it out there.

#16 JimA

JimA

R34 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1520 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

Rolling boost with one button without the need to have to set the speed, this would work as follows:
  • Turn on Cruise Control
  • Press and Hold the Cancel button
  • Mash gas pedal, boost starts building
  • Let go off the Cancel button and HOLD ON :)
ideality would be nice to be able to do this, for roll racing events setting the speed when your opponent is NOT a GT-R it makes it very hard to keep pace. I know is possible because I have seen it setup this way on one of the earlier BETA releases of Phase 5 so come on just make it available on the public release PLEASE ? :)

Thanks
------------------------------------------------
2010 Midnight Blue R35 - SiR Tuned

#17 GT-R_NOVA

GT-R_NOVA

R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2420 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:27 PM

Rolling boost with one button without the need to have to set the speed, this would work as follows:

• Turn on Cruise Control
  • Press and Hold the Cancel button
  • Mash gas pedal, boost starts building
  • Let go off the Cancel button and HOLD ON :)
ideality would be nice to be able to do this, for roll racing events setting the speed when your opponent is NOT a GT-R it makes it very hard to keep pace. I know is possible because I have seen it setup this way on one of the earlier BETA releases of Phase 5 so come on just make it available on the public release PLEASE ? :)

Thanks

+100000 that would be a great feature!
Current:2017 Black GT-R. GO: Cobb catted midpipe....to be continued lolPrevious:2010 SS GT-R GO: Go Fast Bits BOV's, 3" GotBoost intakes with green filters, APR cast catless downpipes, HKS resonated midpipe, T1R catback, ANSU 1100cc fuel injectors, DW165C fuel pumps, Ecutek tuned by Ben Linney GTC, Stop Tech stainless steel brake lines, DBA 5000 slotted rotors, Hawk HPS pads<br /><br />SHOW: BE shift knob, Rexpeed matte carbon fender emblem covers, Rexpeed matte carbon stereo surround, JDM clear front markers, LED conversion</p>

#18 GT-Rpilot

GT-Rpilot

R34 Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

^^ Yes, simplified rolling boost and Mac OS version.

v/r

GT-Rpilot

2012 GT-R Premium: FBO E85

GotBoost 3" Intakes // GotBoost Flex Fuel Kit // GTC 90mm Cast Downpipes // Linney Titan 102 Ti Exhaust // ASNU 1100cc Injectors // ASNU 330L Fuel Pumps

EcuTek Phase 5 - Tuned by Ben Linney

Previous Rides: 1971 240Z - 1982 280ZX - 1984 300ZX - 1990 300ZXTT (2) - 1960/61 B-52H Stratofortress

#19 Mr. G

Mr. G

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

+100000 that would be a great feature!

+1

#20 GZILA850

GZILA850

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

Yes indeed.... simplified quik action rolling launch would rock
sold '13 Jacks900 | Seibon GT CF hood | Seibon CF boot | Accuair | ADV.1 5TF | r888 | SBD | Buschur Racing | SIR USM | Ecutek
sold '11 Boost Logic 850 | KW | HRE P45S | r888 | Bride | SPL & Whiteline suspension goodies | Zele CF bits | Cobb
A8L w12
sold 13 G63 BoostLogic tuned | BoostLogic titanium, valved exhaust | Brabus
18 Raptor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users