104 replies to this topic

#101 Jason13

Jason13

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:15 AM

Just got my17 bellhousing installed in my 2010 at Nissan Hunt Club with my aftermarket warranty and decided to have the DP installed at the same time. Its usually a 4hr quote for DP alone and they only charged me 2hrs thats pretty awesome! Ali the Gtr Tech is my go to guy now 🤘🏼 And if you go there to service your GTR make sure to deal with Jonathan hes one cool cat. The only dealership ive delt with i can honestly say i TRUST them with my car lol Didnt get that akward feelin you get sometimes like you got ripped off or something haha Good guys at Hunt Club Nissan 😁👍
FBO Ecutek Phase 7 - Custom Pearl Satin white Auto Dip - 20 DPE CS16 Carbon

#102 jeeves2pt0

jeeves2pt0

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

Bought a 17 from Midway Nissan in Whitby ,salesperson was Andy he was awesome ended up 10g off MSRP 1st oil change will be when she is out of storage in another month or so hope its not that pricey

10k off MSRP is pretty awesome.  Was it custom build order or was it a GT-R they had in their lot?

#103 Foggy1

Foggy1

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:35 PM

It was on the lot they didn't have it long maybe wanted it gone before cold weather ?

#104 zoobear88

zoobear88

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:57 AM

Recently placed an order for a 2021 premium black exterior/premium red interior through Maple Nissan. Dealt with the GM there and got a great price. Service was professional and courteous. Is there a list somewhere we can find which dealerships have authorized GTR technicians?

#105 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5431 posts

Posted 23 May 2021 - 10:26 AM

Recently placed an order for a 2021 premium black exterior/premium red interior through Maple Nissan. Dealt with the GM there and got a great price. Service was professional and courteous. Is there a list somewhere we can find which dealerships have authorized GTR technicians?

I was under the impression that Canadian Nissan stores were not able to allocate new GTR’s unless they were a certified dealership by Nissan Corporate. My local store is not a GTR certified store and cannot sell new factory GTR’s. Only used ones that are out of warranty. And on that note, I believe they have had only one used GTR for sale and that was last year. 

If Maple Nissan has informed you that they are NOT a GTR certified dealership - I would ask more questions. 

Did they request a deposit from you?

How long for delivery?

Edited by Gdzilla_, 23 May 2021 - 10:30 AM.

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users