30 replies to this topic

#1 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

Ecu Connect Dashboards are now available for free on IOS and Android app (ECU Connect). Even if you don't have ECUtek you can download and install the ECU Connect app for free and use it in demo mode.

Info on how to make your own or install dashboards (.edf) can be found here:

https://ecutek.zende...469-ECU-Connect

This post is for sharing your dashboards with others.

Here is one that I've put on my Iphone 6 and an Iphone 6S Plus that some what resembles the R35 MFD. The other is a carbon fober backdrop and white gauge faces.

Here is a google drive link that has dashboards for Iphones 6-8, X, XS and amazon tablets. Both completed dashboards and template pics can be found in each folder.

https://drive.google...DNaLUk?ogsrc=32

For the Template pics:

1. Click on the one you want, save it to your camera roll (on my iphone XS this done via clicking on the "...." on the top right corner, selecting "Send a copy", then "save image".

2. Open up Ecu Connect, click the settings icon, select demo mode Nissan GTR.

3. Scroll back to the main page and click "My Car" and then "Dashboard".

4. Tap on the screen to show the settings icon, click options, click background image and select the image you saved to your camera roll, click done.

5. To load widgets, tap on the screen to show the settings icon and select the "+" sign on the bottom. You can set up your own widgets for flex fuel or for pump gas etc and you can also set up alarms as well such that the screen flashes if ECUtek detects -3 knock or hits 125% on STFT. 

For Completed Dashboards:

1. Click on your device that you are using, pick landscape or portrait layout that you wish to use. Pick the style you prefer.

2. On the file that has the extension .edf click on the "...", select "open in", select Ecu Connect. The screen should flash "Dashboard Successfully Imported!"

3. In Ecu Connect, click "My car" (use demo mode if not connected to the car), click "Dashboard".

4. Tap on the screen to show the settings icon, click the folder icon, pick the dashboard you just imported, click "switch to this dashboard". You can modify the dashboard to your own preferences. So feel free to use as is or change the widgets or even the alarms.

5. If there is an error message about widgets, it most likely is because you picked a dashboard that is not compatible for the device you are using.

Attached Thumbnails

• Pic of Dashboard.jpg
  • Metal Dashboard Site Pic.jpg

Edited by Wicked, 26 October 2018 - 10:11 AM.

Redemption 2.0 Tuned by Ben Linney = Smooth as Fawk!!
Switzer 90mmSS Exhaust = Loud as Fawk!!

#2 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

Reserved

#3 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

Demo of a Nismo dashboard on a 8 tablet....

#4 Boosted-M

Boosted-M

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:08 AM

Nice work! 

I was going to ask if there was a post where we could download and share dashboards for the GTR.  I will give this a try

'12 GTR
1050whp & 800tq on E85 -

Engine/Trans: WGP built 10:1 block | Headgames pocket port heads with Tomei 272/272
| ETS GTX3076R turbo kit | Driven Innov Race FMIC, 3" IC piping & CAI's | Shep ONE-k trans | Fore Innov Walbro Triple Pump Hanger, Rails, FPR | ID1700cc | 60mm WG welded to 90mm midpipe | EcuTek w/ GotBoost Flex Fuel Cable, DIY FPR sensor | and more!!

Suspension: KW Sleeve Kit
| SPL Front Upper Control Arms & Rear Camber Links |

#5 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

Nice work! 

I was going to ask if there was a post where we could download and share dashboards for the GTR.  I will give this a try

I've asked the site to allow for the upload of edf files so we can all post and share them from one place. Till then, the ones I made are hosted on my google drive for people to use if they wish..

Edited by Wicked, 29 October 2017 - 01:59 PM.

#6 M15R35

M15R35

R32 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:14 AM

Ok so NOOB  with dashboards here but I have tried to download from the ecu site and also from the google drive from Wicked.  I keep getting the error widgets will be too small.  I have tried on iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 5s.  all with the same error. I have successfully downloaded to a full size IPAD.  Is there a trick I am missing.  even though the one on the ecutek page says iPhone 6 plus it gives me the error.  I have read where it says to convert but it will no save the file to the iPhone to take any action.  I will attempt to change on the iPad and then share with the iPhone. 

any and all suggestions are welcome.  Thanks is advance. M

#7 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:00 PM

Which dashboard do you like? I can send you the background and you can load up the widgets yourself.

Now that Phase6 is out some of those widgets will need to be changed anyways.

Edited by Wicked, 29 October 2017 - 02:26 PM.

#8 Dml

Dml

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Wicked, do you have those in the landscape view? I just switched to an android tablet to avoid the iOS 11 shenanigans. The metal and black ones are nice! Thanks!

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dml, 29 October 2017 - 03:54 PM.

------
2012 GT-R FBO Black Edition, Linney Tuned, Ecutek

2018 Audi TTRS
2012 Audi Q7

Previous Cars:
2010 Audi B8 Whipple Supercharged S5 (550hp/560ft-lbs)
2000 BMW M Roadster

#9 spdmn75

spdmn75

R34 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1478 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:28 PM

Now where are you gonna install that tablet?

'15 GTR FBO

'20 Civic Type R

(11 previous LS cars)

INSTAGRAM spdmn75

#10 Dml

Dml

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

Now where are you gonna install that tablet?

cdba73b7170d6858648e44eebb6ecf87.jpg

Here

------
2012 GT-R FBO Black Edition, Linney Tuned, Ecutek

2018 Audi TTRS
2012 Audi Q7

Previous Cars:
2010 Audi B8 Whipple Supercharged S5 (550hp/560ft-lbs)
2000 BMW M Roadster

#11 M15R35

M15R35

R32 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:44 AM

Now I just tried again and they loaded on ecu connect perfect. Come on man. Lol.

Any new ones to play with. Thanks for the reply!!

M

quote name="Wicked" post="3657746" timestamp="1509307250"]

Which dashboard do you like? I can send you the background and you can load up the widgets yourself.

Now that Phase6 is out some of those widgets will need to be changed anyways.[/quote]

#12 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

Wicked, do you have those in the landscape view? I just switched to an android tablet to avoid the iOS 11 shenanigans. The metal and black ones are nice! Thanks!

David

I personally run an Android tablet as well. I have one that is almost complete and can upload it when i get back from Sema.

cdba73b7170d6858648e44eebb6ecf87.jpg

Here

I'll post up my mount pic next week.

Now I just tried again and they loaded on ecu connect perfect. Come on man. Lol.

Any new ones to play with. Thanks for the reply!!

M

quote name="Wicked" post="3657746" timestamp="1509307250"]

Now that Phase6 is out some of those widgets will need to be changed anyways.[/quote]

Yes when i get back I'll finish off the other android ones.

#13 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

Iphone6 and 6S backdrops for dashboards. Includes Portrait and Landscape views.

Widgets will have to be added in manually with these.

Send me a pm if you have an iphone 7 or 8 and would like to test fit a dashboard.

Attached Thumbnails

• Metal Dashboard.jpg
  • Metal Dashboard Landscape.jpg
  • Iphone6  OEM MFD Look.jpg

#14 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

Landscape Dashboard for Amazon Tablet 8HD.

One pic is a demo pic, other pic can be used to load your own widgets.

For the complete edf file click on the google drive link in the first post.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2017-11-14-11-50-59.png
  • Amazon Tablet Landscape Linney Tuning.jpg

Edited by Wicked, 14 November 2017 - 02:22 PM.

#15 THE TECH

THE TECH

Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:20 PM

Haven't had a chance to play with the dashboards yet.  Does it matter what device they were made for?

2013 DBA Pearl White:
Ecutek/Linney SD E85 Tune w/Nismo TCM == Ecutek/Visconti Flex Fuel Kit == Visconti Fuel Basket & Hardwire Kit == Dual 485 Pumps == JCR Carbon Intake Manifold == Linney GTC Billet Throttle Bodies == Walbro 485 Fuel Pumps == Overtake Saikou Exhaust == JCR Revozport Carbon Front Splitter == Top Racing GT1 Dry Carbon Hood == AMS Duckbill Carbon Trunk == Seibon Carbon Mirrors == Varis Fenders == Esprit Carbon Spoiler == Overtake Carbon Emblem == Knight Racer Carbon Rear Diffuser ==
Carbon Japan Door Handles == Carbon Japan Door Handle Surrounds == Mines Carbon Grille == Rowen LED Front Emblem == JCR Dry Carbon Paddles == Carbon Steering Wheel
Carbon Japan Shift Knob == Titek Carbon Shift Panel == Titek Carbon Radiator Panel == PasswordJDM Dry Carbon Brake/Battery Covers == Zele Carbon Sideskirts == Recaro Sportster CS Seats == Cusco Roll Cage == AMS/Alpha Coolant Tank == AMS/Alpha Carbon Intakes == AMS/Alpha Race Intercooler == Top Secret Titanium Intercooler Piping ==
HKS Spark Plugs == Optima Yellow Top == Rotiform LHR == Toyo R888R == 2015 Headlights & Taillights == Top Secret F1 Brake Light == Accuair/TWR Air Suspension
Whiteline Sway Bars == Carkitcompany (front camera, bypass, beep defeater, remote start) == R35 Audio == ZR1 Carbon Brakes == Endless W008 Pads == Goodridge SS Brake Lines
T1R AOS == Xpel Clear Bra

#16 spdmn75

spdmn75

R34 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1478 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:21 PM

Not sure on that

'15 GTR FBO

'20 Civic Type R

(11 previous LS cars)

INSTAGRAM spdmn75

#17 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

Haven't had a chance to play with the dashboards yet.  Does it matter what device they were made for?

Not sure on that

Yes. Those completed dashboards are specific to certain devices they were created for. They may work on other devices but the widgets may not line up.

So far I've only made them for the devices I have in my possession....... iphone 6 and 6S both standard and plus and the amazon fire 8 HD tablet. 

#18 THE TECH

THE TECH

Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:36 AM

Yes. Those completed dashboards are specific to certain devices they were created for. They may work on other devices but the widgets may not line up.

So far I've only made them for the devices I have in my possession....... iphone 6 and 6S both standard and plus and the amazon fire 8 HD tablet. 

Gotcha.  I am using an ipad mini 3.

2013 DBA Pearl White:
Ecutek/Linney SD E85 Tune w/Nismo TCM == Ecutek/Visconti Flex Fuel Kit == Visconti Fuel Basket & Hardwire Kit == Dual 485 Pumps == JCR Carbon Intake Manifold == Linney GTC Billet Throttle Bodies == Walbro 485 Fuel Pumps == Overtake Saikou Exhaust == JCR Revozport Carbon Front Splitter == Top Racing GT1 Dry Carbon Hood == AMS Duckbill Carbon Trunk == Seibon Carbon Mirrors == Varis Fenders == Esprit Carbon Spoiler == Overtake Carbon Emblem == Knight Racer Carbon Rear Diffuser ==
Carbon Japan Door Handles == Carbon Japan Door Handle Surrounds == Mines Carbon Grille == Rowen LED Front Emblem == JCR Dry Carbon Paddles == Carbon Steering Wheel
Carbon Japan Shift Knob == Titek Carbon Shift Panel == Titek Carbon Radiator Panel == PasswordJDM Dry Carbon Brake/Battery Covers == Zele Carbon Sideskirts == Recaro Sportster CS Seats == Cusco Roll Cage == AMS/Alpha Coolant Tank == AMS/Alpha Carbon Intakes == AMS/Alpha Race Intercooler == Top Secret Titanium Intercooler Piping ==
HKS Spark Plugs == Optima Yellow Top == Rotiform LHR == Toyo R888R == 2015 Headlights & Taillights == Top Secret F1 Brake Light == Accuair/TWR Air Suspension
Whiteline Sway Bars == Carkitcompany (front camera, bypass, beep defeater, remote start) == R35 Audio == ZR1 Carbon Brakes == Endless W008 Pads == Goodridge SS Brake Lines

#19 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8579 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

Gotcha.  I am using an ipad mini 3.

The nismo one I made may work on that.

#20 THE TECH

THE TECH

Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

The nismo one I made may work on that.

Is that the one for the Fire?

2013 DBA Pearl White:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users