Ecu Connect Dashboards are now available for free on IOS and Android app (ECU Connect). Even if you don't have ECUtek you can download and install the ECU Connect app for free and use it in demo mode.
Info on how to make your own or install dashboards (.edf) can be found here:
This post is for sharing your dashboards with others.
Here is one that I've put on my Iphone 6 and an Iphone 6S Plus that some what resembles the R35 MFD. The other is a carbon fober backdrop and white gauge faces.
Here is a google drive link that has dashboards for Iphones 6-8, X, XS and amazon tablets. Both completed dashboards and template pics can be found in each folder.
For the Template pics:
1. Click on the one you want, save it to your camera roll (on my iphone XS this done via clicking on the "...." on the top right corner, selecting "Send a copy", then "save image".
2. Open up Ecu Connect, click the settings icon, select demo mode Nissan GTR.
3. Scroll back to the main page and click "My Car" and then "Dashboard".
4. Tap on the screen to show the settings icon, click options, click background image and select the image you saved to your camera roll, click done.
5. To load widgets, tap on the screen to show the settings icon and select the "+" sign on the bottom. You can set up your own widgets for flex fuel or for pump gas etc and you can also set up alarms as well such that the screen flashes if ECUtek detects -3 knock or hits 125% on STFT.
For Completed Dashboards:
1. Click on your device that you are using, pick landscape or portrait layout that you wish to use. Pick the style you prefer.
2. On the file that has the extension .edf click on the "...", select "open in", select Ecu Connect. The screen should flash "Dashboard Successfully Imported!"
3. In Ecu Connect, click "My car" (use demo mode if not connected to the car), click "Dashboard".
4. Tap on the screen to show the settings icon, click the folder icon, pick the dashboard you just imported, click "switch to this dashboard". You can modify the dashboard to your own preferences. So feel free to use as is or change the widgets or even the alarms.
5. If there is an error message about widgets, it most likely is because you picked a dashboard that is not compatible for the device you are using.
Edited by Wicked, 26 October 2018 - 10:11 AM.