Event 3 pre-registration opens 2/20 at 9am HST and has a limit of 10 in Rookie Class, new drivers may sign up
Results from Event 2 76 total drivers
I finished 3rd on raw time overall, 10th on Pax time overall, 1st in SM class out of 4 drivers. Definitely noticed that my old race tires do not have much grip left so will need to adjust.
After a second successful 2021 Solo event with our COVID protocol and guidelines, the Solo Chiefs have agreed to make the following additional changes to our 2021 events:
- Event Entry Cap increased to 100 drivers
- All drivers welcome! No previous Solo experience required.
- Rookie Class is limited to 10 drivers per event
- All registrations are subject to approval by the Event Chair and/or Chief of Registration
- (1) Adult Pit Crew from your household/bubble is permitted per pre-approved driver and must arrive in the same vehicle
COVID protocols that remain in place include but are not limited to:
- Pre-registration only (no walk-up)
- Registration fees will be charged AFTER the event
- Entry/exit will be limited– No in & out once you arrive
- Fun Runs will be held (time permitting) – 1 passenger permitted from same household and subject to discretion of Event Chair
All other COVID protocols/guidelines sent on 1/15/2021 via MSR email still apply. The SCCA Hawaii website will be updated accordingly and please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Event 4 March 7
Opens on Feb 27 at 9am HST
SCCA MEMBER Pre-Registration: $50
Non-Member Pre-Registration: $65 ($50 + $15 for weekend membership)
Fun Run Card: $5 (not sold at event, must be pre-purchased)
Cash is NOT accepted at our events!!
Event 5 March 14
Opens on March 6 at 9am HST
Note there are new COVID event guidelines to follow, no loaner helmets you must bring Snell rated helmet to wear and closed toe shoes.
Edited by AutoXGTR, 17 February 2021 - 03:47 PM.