Nissan GT-R Forum banner

dragy - The Ultimate GPS Based Performance Meter Results

41K views 222 replies 45 participants last post by  Kingcyril 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
My latest new toy is this VBOX alternative. More info can be found here on how it works.

http://www.godragy.com

It's pretty cool with how it works with satellites and how accurate it looks to be. Looks to be a very easy way to assess performance mods.

Anybody else using one of these? If so post up a screen shot.

• 510J%2BwcjkpL._SX679_.jpg

Dragy 10Hz GPS Based Performance Meter

Good old R35 owner form the olden days doing a product review on it.

Looks to be pretty Accurate (see attached pic).

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Good stuff - I think the only thing that I canât figure out is how to get the 60-130 when running a 1/4.

I havenât figured out how and it never lists it.

Did you just throw it on the center speaker ? Works on every car but the Hellcat Iâve tried it on. On the HC I just put it on the sunroof frame ;)

#5 ·
I’m bangin the top of the list for BMW 0-60 monthly in my X5M hahahah 3.2’s

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
I placed it just in front of the front speaker. You can add in the 60-130 as a custom parameter. Ill have to mount my phone so I can see when I hit the 1/4 mile mark. Ive suggested to the dragy representive on instagram it would be nice if the screen flashed red or something because I dont think Ill hear the audible alert as the car is pretty loud when going WOT.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yep, I have that clicked, but when you run a full 1/4 the 60-130 and 50-150 does not show for some reason.

Look at a 1/4 run and it doesnât list the 60-130 times.

#11 ·
The center speaker on the dash is metal and it stick to it fine. I'm currently top of the Nissan List for 60-130 in July with a 4.18. I need to try again on a cooler night to get a sub 4

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Double sided tape mounting plates that come with it are not needed on a GTR . Dragy box is magnetic and it sticks to the dashboard speaker fine .I've got one last week too
99fef4dacfa9be63036a927e74b80886.jpg

Reactions: AND1
#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
If you want, you can put one of the metal mounting bases shipped with the Dragy on the front of the defroster trim, right next to the flashing red light, but it is not needed.

At night it is kind of annoying with the connected led glare but easy enough to put a piece of electrical tape around.

STM has them in stock. I just bought another one lol.

#14 ·
I did couple street hits yesterday on my 3 year old MPSS tires.
75431d3d2762d0d4b5a02f250fdff4f9.jpg
cdfa544d84f2da1e46b313dc0b5cfb70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#18 ·
#15 ·
Never played around with one of these but i think i m gonna pick one up! so basically just put it in the car set up the app find an open stretch of road and let godzilla eat? About to be FBO in a few weeks so it would be interesting to see a before and after

#16 ·
Never played around with one of these but i think i m gonna pick one up! so basically just put it in the car set up the app find an open stretch of road and let godzilla eat? About to be FBO in a few weeks so it would be interesting to see a before and after
Yup.

#17 ·
^^ what he said ;)

#21 ·
I think it was 3700 with mid boost in first gear . I did those runs coming back from work , car was very hot and tires had 37psi . I'm still on old one I think RR5

#22 ·
Made couple more hits today , air down the tires to 32psi. 2.81 0-60mph and 10.42 1/4 mile
e9dc6aa71476d617808e674c6ee76d69.jpg
f881d2bc041628d8777e2fcdd89c80ab.jpg

#23 ·
I just switched to RR7 now so Ill test new TC tomorrow

#25 ·
Remember the 0-60 is without 1ft roll out. So if your comparing to any other car (even on vbox) take about .2 off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.